cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

userEquals not available for O365?

I want to make a control editable only by the user who is entered in a specific people picker field. Eg, if there is an SVP Approver field and an SVP Approver Approval Status I only want the person in...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 130
  • Replies 0

Error when using O365 Query User Profile: An exception occurred while processing para

I'm receiving the above error when using the Connection Manager for a O365 Query User Profile action. I had an existing workflow using credentials that I updated to using the connection manager. Then ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 495
  • Replies 3

List workflow not being started by site workflow

I have a site workflow that runs daily and finds items that are supposed to be "reset" today (have certain fields cleared or set to specific values). Once it gets the list of items to be "reset," it's...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 222
  • Replies 1

Display data from page in email

We have certain internal info that our Investments team updates daily. They wanted to be able to quickly and easily update the data and have it display on a page in SharePoint. Due to their familiarit...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 150
  • Replies 1

Webpart Redirect URL for 365

When using the forms webpart to embed a form in a page, there is a redirect URL. I don't really want to send the user anywhere, and having the redirect url set as the current URL of the page makes the...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 188
  • Replies 1

Displaying filtered list on form

I have three lists: Projects, Iterations, and Requirements. Iterations has a lookup column called "projects" that looks up to the Projects list on the field "Title". On the form for Projects, I want t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 241
  • Replies 3

Is there a way to embed an iFrame for an image slider in a Nintex form?

We have an issue in our organization where we have people using SignUp Genius, Formstack, etc and they're all over the place. We're trying to do proof of concept for getting these things consolidated ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 351
  • Replies 3

Cascading dropdown with site column

So, this isn't strictly just Nintex, but in general, is there a way to build out relationships for site columns? We're hoping to implement "Department > Business Unit> Team" and filter team by B...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 273
  • Replies 2

How to create a button that starts a site workflow in O365?

I've browsed a ton of threads on here about creating a button to start alist workflow, but not a site one in O365. When I go to the Site Workflows area and copy the URL of starting the workflow I want...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 444
  • Replies 4

Three lists feeding into a fourth list?

Ok, I'm trying to figure out the best way to approach this problem. We have basically three lists: Projects, Iterations, and Requirements. The intent is that there will be a project, which has multipl...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 105
  • Replies 0

Form Error: Invalid text value

Ok, I'm stumped on this and I'll try to give as much information as possible. We are in Office 365 and have been able to recreate this issue in Chrome as well as IE.We have a form that has the followi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1099
  • Replies 11

Save without redirect for Office 365

So, Nintex recently implemented the "Save and Continue" feature for On-Prem, but not us I've read a few of the threads on this topic for 365, but haven't found a way to implement this well. I tried to...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 224
  • Replies 4

People picker in repeating section with multiple values used to generate email

We have a use case where we are using a list to orchestrate Meeting Minutes, in which, there is a repeating section for "Action Items." In this repeating section, there is "Item," "Responsible User(s)...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 690
  • Replies 4

Form lookup with "Contains"?

We have a use case to pull in a lookup from another list where a field on that list contains a field of this list. That sounds confusing, so let me elaborate. We have a list called "Minutes." On that ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 865
  • Replies 8

Document generation of a repeating section within a repeating section

We have a form that is a candidate for multiple/nested repeating fields, as it looks like this:It has been requested that I find a way to have this be a generated document. We have Nintex Forms and Wo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 517
  • Replies 1

Skip pages in multi page form based on multi-select choice field?

So, following along with this tutorial:How to design a Multi-Step form with Nintex Forms for Office 365, I got pretty far on my multi-page form! But, I want to show certain pages conditionally, which ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 714
  • Replies 27

Office 365 Attachments Open in Online Apps

So, I recently realized that Nintex Forms caused attachments to download rather than open in Word/Excel Online regardless of the setting you have in the site collection. We had some users for which th...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 594
  • Replies 5

Best way to display links on Nintex Form?

So, since the Attachments in Nintex Forms try to download rather than open in Office Online, and that doesn't appear to be fixable/customizable, I'm working on a workaround.Leveraging boththis SlideSh...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 468
  • Replies 1

Attachments open online?

On my list, when I do not have a Nintex Form (SharePoint default), when clicking my attachments they open in Office Online. When I add the Nintex Form, the attachments then revert to download/open in ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 279
  • Replies 2

Separate choice options with unselectable headers?

We have a form on which a user needs to select a restaurant. There are two types of restaurants, ones where individuals choose their personal food selection afterwards and ones where there is a pre-se...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 131
  • Replies 1