Latest Posts

Forms: Get list column based multiple dropdowns

Hi, I simply cannot get my head around this one.... I have a SharePoint list with the following structure: Col_A Text Col_B Int (1-5...

Unexplained error messages

Hi, We just started using docgen‌ for Nintex Workflow on-prem recently and I am seeing some unexplainable errors, which even google nor the co...

Mosaic maight be pretty....

Hi, Often when I develop in Nintex workflow/ forms I experience this very odd behaviour in my browser (IE 11), sometimes it help to shut down...

Known issue: Responsive forms and the SQL request ...

Hi, In case anyone has or will run into this issue, I provide some public service her. There is a known and confirmed bug in the SQL request c...

New responsive forms issue

I am using Nintex Forms 2013 and wanted to start creating a form using the new response forms designer. Now what I do not get is, I have to almos...

Shifting from Infopath to Nintex forms

Hi, Up until now i have been using Infopath forms at my forms choice, but want to shift to Nintex forms. Now I have a problem removing the...

Backward compatibility UI, what is that?

Can anyone enlighten on what backward compatibility UI is? I can find a reasonable explanation anywhere, hard to know if one needs it... My sc...