Latest Posts

Web Request control in form. Good but unfortunatel...

Normally the web request control seems to be a great enrichment in Nintex forms. However the problem I see that it is obviously not possible to conca...

JavaScript function "NWF.FormFiller.Print...

With the JavaScript function "NWF.FormFiller.PrintToPDF.PrintToPDF();" I can print the form with a JavaScript button. That is great! Unfortunately ...

After button click "Save and submit" dia...

When I open the newForm.aspx with javascript:window.open from another Nintex form the new dialog window (newform.aspx) does not close more after ...

How to save form data after attaching a file to th...

I wonder if there is a way to save a Nintex form after a special time (autosave) or save after adding an attachment by javaScript. Up to now I ...

How to change an attribute by Javascript in Single...

In Nintex forms I would like to create a key/value relation. By Javascript I would like to store the key (e.g. with an attribute) and try to as...

Nintex form versioning

I have a list with a customized nintex form . In the menu there is a button with all of the versions. Unfortunately there seems to be no clear ...

Validation of two "single line textbox" ...

Unfortunately, I cannot create a validation rule which triggers when the condition is true. I would like to compare two "single line textbox" ...

SQL Request problem - SQL query goes over some tab...

Dear Community, I like to use the control "SQL Request". So far it works... However when I save the form and open it again I get following me...

How to determine the user entity type (SPPrincipal...

I am wondering if there is a way to determine the user entity type (SPPrincipalType) in a Nintex workflow. If somebody could help me I would gre...

No mailing to Active directory group or claim-toke...

If I enter a user with the people picker or if I use a SharePoint group the mailing is possible. However if I want to send an email to an activ...