cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

set minimum and maximum number of characters in a multiline text box

I have a multiline text box on my form. I need to ensure the users enters at least 250 characters but a maximum of 500 characters. Any suggestions...please

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cammic
  • | August 25, 2016 14:28
  • Views 5370
  • Replies 3

Set People Name based on other field

I have two fields in my form:(a) Direct Manager Name (people picker), e.g. John Smith(b) Department Head Name (people picker) e.g. John SmithI also have a check box "If you Direct Manager and Departme...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cammic
  • | August 24, 2016 17:55
  • Views 3371
  • Replies 7

Can you validate at time of input

I've found lots of posts about validation using the field validation and/or rules BUT, they all seem to only run when the form is saved/submitted. Is there any way to have popups or validation at the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cammic
  • | August 22, 2016 23:07
  • Views 934
  • Replies 3

exchange online create calendar item

We have just moved to Office 365 with out emails.I have installed the new action Create Exchange Online Calendar Item, but it is not working.I have a couple of questions:Username and Password: These a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cammic
  • | November 16, 2015 19:43
  • Views 653
  • Replies 0

Create appointment: Failed to invoke Microsoft Exchange web service. Task item failed

Have created a Create an Appiointment action and when it runs, I get this error: Failed to invoke Microsoft Exchange web service. Task item failed with response code ErrorNonExistentMailbox

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cammic
  • | November 09, 2015 20:24
  • Views 1608
  • Replies 2

Display Nintex Form repeater data in Nintex Workflow Email action

I have a Nintext Form (SharePoint 2013) that captures purchase data (e.g. Stock Item Number, Description, Qty and Cost).I want to use this data in an email confirmation from Nintex Workflow Email acti...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cammic
  • | November 08, 2015 19:17
  • Views 929
  • Replies 2

Edit a link in an email action

If I add a LINK within an email action,I cannot find any way of editing that link later. For example, I have a workflow which has lots of email actions and within each action I have a link to edit the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cammic
  • | September 07, 2015 14:42
  • Views 471
  • Replies 1

Update People field to CurrentUser when another field is selected

I am an InfoPath person so I am used to using rules!I have a field called "Current Status" which is a drop down list with "Approved" or "Rejected".What I am trying to achieve is when a user selects th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cammic
  • | August 11, 2015 18:12
  • Views 1551
  • Replies 3

How to validate that end date is greater than start date

I have two date fields: Start date and End Date. I am trying to find a way to validate that the end date is greater than or equal to the start date. If I used datediff, it gives me the number of days ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cammic
  • | August 10, 2015 14:50
  • Views 4514
  • Replies 4

create individual tasks from ad group

I need to create individual tasks to each user from an AD Group.1. Create an item in Task List2. Assign that tasks to an AD Group with 10 members3. Run a workflow action that creates an individual tas...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cammic
  • | July 30, 2015 19:29
  • Views 1339
  • Replies 4