Latest Posts

Get attachments from a particular names Attachment...

In my nintex form on a SharePoint list, i have added multiple attachment fields at different stages of the process, and given them different name...

Replace claims id to just get email in Nintex Form...

I am trying to use the Nintex Form Replace function to get the email out of a people field Replace(fieldName, "i:0#.f|membership|","") Whe...

External Data Options for Nintex Forms?

I have some forms where I need to collect Customer Name and Customer ID from users. Right now they are manually entered open text fields. We hav...

Be cautious with the new Responsive Forms (bugs/de...

I've found some bugs (reported several of them, waiting to hear back from support), but wanted to give others a heads up on what I am seeing. ...

Format a null date without an extra variable?

Trying to send an email that has a null date referenced (it will be filled out later in the process), but when I try to include it , it always di...

Use external email for task (without Lazy Approval...

Currently for the Assign a Task action, if you use do not use LazyApproval option, the email comes from the name of the site. If you use Lazy Ap...

Is there still custom CSS and Javascript in new Re...

Is there still custom CSS and Javascript in new Responsive Nintex Forms coming out? We just javascript to do things like "tabbed" forms, or qu...

Nintex Mobile: String was not recognized as a vali...

We have a form that has been working in Nintex Mobile (on SharePoint Online list), and now all of the sudden, no user can open the form and they ...

Line Break in Multi Line column in Doc Library via...

I have a document library the contains a Multiple Lines of Text column (plain text is only option in doc lib). Is it possible to do a "new line"...

Is it possible to load People Picker field on a Ni...

I want to load a people picker field with JavaScript in Nintex Online Form in O365. I just have the login name of a user (looks like i: 0#.f...

Prevent updates to calculated fields?

I have a scenario where I need to completely lock a form when it gets to a particular status. I have lots of calculated fields. What I need ...

fn-isMemberOfGroup and a variable?

I have a drop down that is used to pick a "group" name. I want to use the fn-isMemberOfGroup() function to display a section only if the membe...

Starting/Stopping Workflows in a Workflow takes FO...

I have a workflow that starts/stops a secondary approval workflow. If the user does certain actions, it needs to terminate the existing approv...

Get date/time in particular time zone?

Nintex for us defaults to US central time (like date/time item created). We need it to always show the date in South Africa time, which is eit...

Calculated field containing HTML in a Repeating Se...

I'd like to create a repeating section that leverages the new lookup() function to create an equipment request form. When a user selects a par...

Rules on Nintex forms based on group membership?

Is it possible to create a rule on a Nintex Form to only display a section if the user is a member of a particular SharePoint group? I know ho...

Are external data columns not available in O365 Ni...

They dont show up on the form and I dont see any options to add them. Am I missing something or is this a feature we dont have yet?

Mobile App (No forms available?)

We've been getting just a small amount of users that when trying to access forms on an Android app get a blank forms list (so far it is about 4 ...

Error on any action getting info on user with Sing...

Error occurs on any Nintex Action that involves getting a display name, email address, login name, etc of ANY user that has a single quote (') in...

Does deleting a List in SharePoint Online technica...

So, just out of curiousity, does deleting a List in SharePoint Online technically delete the Nintex Workflows/Forms associated with it? With s...