cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Parent Workflow aborting - error message = Failed to Start

I am having a problem with a Parent/Child Workflow in Nintex Workflow for SharePoint.The Parent is a list workflow that captures several dates and then Queries a Project Master file(another List)and p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 257
  • Replies 0

Workflow Task Form not displaying

I have a Nintex SharePoint workflow with a Request Approval action item. The action item in the workflow has a Task Content type - "Nintex workflow Task using Nintex Forms".The workflow and opening of...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1623
  • Replies 3

Publishing a Workflow Task Form

I am trying to alter and publish a task form inside a workflow Request Approval Action item. The publish button is not showing?Any insight or assistance would be appreciated.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 362
  • Replies 2

Display First Name Last Name in Workflow email text

I am using Nintex workflow to notify the parties via email the parties involved in Person fields.I would like to set the email text to display the names first name last name - like Robert Perkins, not...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 22274
  • Replies 22

NinTex Form conflict with InfoPath Form

I have a Custom List that I had developed a Nintex Form for. I inadvertently created and pulblished an InfoPath form for the same Custom list. Now when I edit the list in Sharepoint, the InfoPath form...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 314
  • Replies 2

How do I adjust the cursor positioning when opening a new item in a form?

How do I adjust the cursor positioning when opening a new item in a form. Currently, the cursor is set down in a comments field down lower in the form, forcing the user to scoll up to the top for new ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 500
  • Replies 3

Forms Calculation Question

I am trying to create a Project ID in a custom list file that is a combination of the Year Created and the ID. I would like the ID portion of the new field to be 5 digits, filling zeroes in to the lef...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 297
  • Replies 2