cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Nintex Forms cant find Sharepoint List Item

I could use some help please, I have a customer who have Nintex Forms & Workflow 2013. Everything has been running smoothly for a couple of years but just in the last few months on some list items...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 292
  • Replies 4

Nintex Workflow SQL Timeout error

I'm working with a customer who has had Nintex Workflow 2010 for a while and it has worked well. I've just come on to help and have been unable to access the detailed view of the Workflow History:I ge...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 495
  • Replies 1

Inserting a comma into the text on a text field

Hi all,I have a form (2013 on premise) with a number of text fields that need to be formatted to use the thousand separator. I've got it working on the display view, however on new or edit they don't ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 473
  • Replies 1

What caused a Request Data action to create 4 tasks?

Hi All,I've got a simple workflow that uses a single Request Data action to get some information from project managers, there are no escalations or reminders setup. I use a site workflow to update a c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1131
  • Replies 6

Nintex Live error message: There was no endpoint listening

Hi All,We are trying to setup Nintex Live on a 2013 farm and seem to having a few issues. The administrator has followed the setup instructions however it still appears greyed out in forms designer an...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 917
  • Replies 1

Changing active option button background via javascript

Hi All,I have a form where I use panels, a choice control rendered as buttons to indicate which panel is currently active and "Previous"/"Next" buttons to move between panels. Originally I started wit...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 995
  • Replies 0

Two Close buttons showing in Display Mode

Hi All,I have a 2010 form that shows two close buttons when it is open in display mode:I do have a save button and a save and submit button (the save and submit button is set to not show on the ribbon...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1291
  • Replies 5

How do I get the manager for more than one person in a single people picker field?

I have a simple form that allows a user to enter one or more users into a people picker field. On save an email gets sent that needs to be cc'ed to the users manger/s.The issue I have is I can use the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1409
  • Replies 2