cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Copy or Create Item in a Variable List Name

I have one large list called "Projects" that has a Status column. When an item's status is changed to "Resolved", the list workflow should wait 2 weeks and then be deleted from the Projects list and c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | March 29, 2019 10:43
  • Views 489
  • Replies 1

Is it possible to attach a workflow to a list template?

I want to use a site workflow to create a discussion list once a month. I can use the "Create list" option for the site workflow and it allows me to chose a template to build the site from. However, i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | January 31, 2019 08:32
  • Views 545
  • Replies 1

How to Query a List By URL

I'm using SharePoint 2010 and Nintex workflow 2010.I have a workflow that I want to re-use each month.Each month i will create a list with this name format: [MonthName] [Year] Report.If I create a wor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | December 21, 2018 07:45
  • Views 1863
  • Replies 7

Click Form Button to Submit the Form Data AND Go to External Website

I have a list that has 2 columns - "Name" & "Location". Those are the two data points i want saved when a user clicks the Save button on the form.I have 5 panels on the nintex form - one for each ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | September 28, 2018 10:40
  • Views 469
  • Replies 0

Add Javascript to Submit Button to Redirect URL

Note: I'm using Nintex 2010 and I cannot upgrade.I have a form with multiple submit buttons in different panels. Depending on the user's selection from a drop down menu, the appropriate panel/submit b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | August 21, 2018 06:40
  • Views 1045
  • Replies 1

Add options to Choice Column Type through Workflow

List 1 is a membership roster that has a column full of names (connected to AD accounts). List 2 is an attendance tracker. The user should be able create a new item on the list that includes a field f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | May 17, 2018 12:04
  • Views 411
  • Replies 0

Automatically Generate Variables in Workflow

Here's the scenario:Column A contains URLS.Column B contains Usernames (Owners of the URLs) - multiples, separated by commasMany of the URLs have the same owners listed. I want to send an email to the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | December 12, 2017 12:23
  • Views 432
  • Replies 1

evaluate multiple columns with contains function

I have column A (It is a choice type column with 3 options - Z, X, or Other)I have column B (it is a choice type column with 3 options - U, K, Other)I have coluimn C (It is a single line of text colum...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | December 06, 2017 09:00
  • Views 1007
  • Replies 3

Use LookUp Column to Filter Dropdown Options

I'm not sure if this is possible.I have two lists.List A ( for Storage )Two columns: Facility, UnitList BThree Columns: Name, Facility (Choice Type), Unit (Lookup Type)List A has data that looks like ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | April 26, 2017 10:48
  • Views 678
  • Replies 1

Condition on Date Values Returns False instead of True

I have two single line of text variables:Variable AVariable BBoth of the variables contain text that looks like a date (ex: 2/17/2017)I set up a condition that says: If Variable A = Variable B do this...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | February 24, 2017 09:03
  • Views 1926
  • Replies 18

How to Compare two Collection variables

I have two collection variables that looks similar to this:Collection 1: A, B, C, D, E, F, GCollection 2: B, D, F, GDesired Results for Collection 3: A, C, EIn the third collection, I need to have all...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | February 22, 2017 12:47
  • Views 2417
  • Replies 9

Person/Group Field is Reverting to AD Account

Hello -I have a Nintex Form with a person/group field on it. A user is able to enter their name in and select it from the address book dropdown. However, when the next person goes in to edit the item,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | August 17, 2016 13:40
  • Views 507
  • Replies 4

Only Show Panel if Current User = Name Entered in Field

I have a form that a user would come fill out to nominate a fellow employee. On the form, the user will enter the name of the employee's manager. The manager then needs to edit the form to approve the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | June 03, 2016 07:23
  • Views 1651
  • Replies 4

How to Check if a Date Falls Within a Range

I have a workflow that I need to edit but I'm not sure which action to use.I have a two columns - Approval Date (column type = date/time) and Fiscal Year (column type = single line text).If the date i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | May 25, 2016 09:13
  • Views 1184
  • Replies 4

Nintex Forms Hide Panel Rule

i'm having a brain fart. I am using Nintex 2010 and I want to create a rule for a panel.I have a form with two panels and one drop down with the following options: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow.If a user s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | April 15, 2016 12:49
  • Views 1979
  • Replies 3

Make Field on Form Required Based on Previous Field's Answer

I have a list with two columns.Column A is a required choice column. The choices are Yes, No.Column B is a single line of text column. It is not required. If a user selects Yes from Column A, then Col...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | November 17, 2015 08:28
  • Views 2972
  • Replies 11

How to Use a Column Name as Variable in a Workflow

I don't know if this is possible so please let me know. Here's what i'm trying to accomplish.I have two lists within the same site - List A & List B. List A contains three columns: Name, Week, Inf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | November 02, 2015 10:09
  • Views 4099
  • Replies 12

Create workflow that will export a list to excel and attach to notification

All lists have the "Export to Excel" button in the ribbon and it creates a nice spreadsheet. I would like to automate that process. I want to create a site workflow that will export the entire list to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | July 20, 2015 07:32
  • Views 10468
  • Replies 1

Use Display Name in Workflow Variable with Multiple Names

I have a People/Group column in my list called "Assignees". It accepts multiple names. I have create a variable in my workflow that takes the names in that column and prints them using the Display Nam...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | July 06, 2015 11:17
  • Views 3028
  • Replies 8

Using Nintex Workflow to Create New Calendar Event with Recurrence

I have created a workflow that takes the dates from a form submission and creates a new calendar event for it. I have a question about the recurrence settings section. When i create an event through t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | June 25, 2015 13:18
  • Views 2553
  • Replies 4