Latest Posts

Copy or Create Item in a Variable List Name

I have one large list called "Projects" that has a Status column. When an item's status is changed to "Resolved", the list workflow should wait 2 wee...

Is it possible to attach a workflow to a list temp...

I want to use a site workflow to create a discussion list once a month. I can use the "Create list" option for the site workflow and it allows me...

How to Query a List By URL

I'm using SharePoint 2010 and Nintex workflow 2010. I have a workflow that I want to re-use each month. Each month i will create a list wi...

Add Javascript to Submit Button to Redirect URL

Note: I'm using Nintex 2010 and I cannot upgrade. I have a form with multiple submit buttons in different panels. Depending on the user's select...

Automatically Generate Variables in Workflow

Here's the scenario: Column A contains URLS. Column B contains Usernames (Owners of the URLs) - multiples, separated by commas Many of t...

evaluate multiple columns with contains function

I have column A (It is a choice type column with 3 options - Z, X, or Other) I have column B (it is a choice type column with 3 options - U, K, ...

Use LookUp Column to Filter Dropdown Options

I'm not sure if this is possible. I have two lists. List A ( for Storage ) Two columns: Facility, Unit List B Three Columns: Name, Faci...

Condition on Date Values Returns False instead of ...

I have two single line of text variables: Variable A Variable B Both of the variables contain text that looks like a date (ex: 2/17/2017) ...

How to Compare two Collection variables

I have two collection variables that looks similar to this: Collection 1: A, B, C, D, E, F, G Collection 2: B, D, F, G Desired Results for Col...

Person/Group Field is Reverting to AD Account

Hello - I have a Nintex Form with a person/group field on it. A user is able to enter their name in and select it from the address book dropdo...

Only Show Panel if Current User = Name Entered in ...

I have a form that a user would come fill out to nominate a fellow employee. On the form, the user will enter the name of the employee's manager....

How to Check if a Date Falls Within a Range

I have a workflow that I need to edit but I'm not sure which action to use. I have a two columns - Approval Date (column type = date/time) a...

Nintex Forms Hide Panel Rule

i'm having a brain fart. I am using Nintex 2010 and I want to create a rule for a panel. I have a form with two panels and one drop down with th...

Make Field on Form Required Based on Previous Fiel...

I have a list with two columns. Column A is a required choice column. The choices are Yes, No. Column B is a single line of text column...

How to Use a Column Name as Variable in a Workflow...

I don't know if this is possible so please let me know. Here's what i'm trying to accomplish. I have two lists within the same site - List A ...

Create workflow that will export a list to excel a...

All lists have the "Export to Excel" button in the ribbon and it creates a nice spreadsheet. I would like to automate that process. I want to cre...

Use Display Name in Workflow Variable with Multipl...

I have a People/Group column in my list called "Assignees". It accepts multiple names. I have create a variable in my workflow that takes the nam...

Using Nintex Workflow to Create New Calendar Event...

I have created a workflow that takes the dates from a form submission and creates a new calendar event for it. I have a question about the recurr...

Site Workflow Variables Not Populating & Print...

I have created a site workflow. It has two parallel actions. On the left branch, the workflow grabs the Item IDs of a particular list then saves ...