Latest Posts

Nothing displayed in my Nintex Mobile App

Hi, I'm connected to my 2013 on premise SharePoint site through VPN. From my phone I can access my entire SharePoint site. My IT team set up ...

• By arobins
  • August 26, 2018  08:06

Nintex Mobile using a VPN Tunnel

I'm using Nintex Mobile set up by my corporate through a VPN. I am able to log into Nintex Mobile using a corporate account and it is set to conn...

• By arobins
  • August 25, 2018  14:18

Nintex Mobile parse error

Good morning I am able to download a Nintex Mobile app to my Samsung however when I install the apk file I get a message saying there was a pr...

• By arobins
  • August 24, 2018  05:45

Hide and Show Panels

Good evening, I am building a form where I want the people who are filling it out to not see certain panels. I tried to hide the panels to eve...

• By arobins
  • November 23, 2017  17:01

Calculated Field not working on new forms version

Good morning, I updated my forms version and immediately noticed a older, previously working, form not properly calculating field values from ...

• By arobins
  • November 23, 2017  05:49

Query List and Format a Notification

Hello, I'm looking for help on how to format a notification email. I have a parent list and child list, the child list could have any number o...

• By arobins
  • September 17, 2017  16:35

Workflow query list returning only the last item o...

Hello, I am looking for help with a workflow. I have two lists, a parent list and a child list, both containing information that I need to pu...

• By arobins
  • September 16, 2017  19:47

Form rule to hide panel if a text box has a value

Good evening, I'm trying to hide a panel if a text box contains a value (any value) and I can only get the opposite to happen. I have a tex...

• By arobins
  • September 03, 2017  19:09

Query List and Run If Problems

Good morning, I'm hoping someone can help me understand how to set up a query list and run if workflow. I've read similar posts but there not du...

Form borders not displaying correctly

Hi, I have been having a problem with my form borders. No matter what I do my form always fails to show the right side boarder. It was suggested...

Nintex Form formating issue/css issue

Good afternoon, I've been having a problem with Nintex forms for some time that I can't solve on my own. My forms always render missing the r...

• By arobins
  • January 11, 2017  09:12

Problem with Forms print to PDF - repeating sectio...

Good morning, Has anyone experienced a problem printing a form to PDF where the form contains a repeating section? My users are finding when the...

• By arobins
  • December 02, 2016  04:37

Nintex form does not recalculate calculated fields...

Hi all, I'm creating a travel expense claim form which captures an employees total miles and parking in a pay period. This is done using calcula...

• By arobins
  • November 07, 2016  17:07

Print to PDF - Remove blank space

Hello, I have just received Nintex Forms Enterprise. When I print to PDF the form has a large blank space at the bottom of the form. Is there a ...

Cascading lookups not showing text in list

Hi Community...I have a problem. I've created cascading drop down menus and used the lookup fields when creating a form. The drop down menus wor...

Workflow stopped working

I have a very simple workflow that works as follows: when a person submits a form the submitter is sent an email confirming the information they...

How to have a text field populate based on a drop ...

Hello, I have a drop down field on my form which is a list of people. When the user selects a person from the drop down I would like a text fi...

• By arobins
  • April 25, 2016  05:26

Send notification to a large amount of staff

Hi, I've run into this problem a few different times in different circumstances. I have around 200 users who are in SharePoint folders such as S...

• By arobins
  • March 30, 2016  16:25

Send an email based on a column date

Hi I'm sure this is easy but I'm new to Nintex and I can't get this to work. I have a list of employee names and their employment start dates...

• By arobins
  • March 17, 2016  16:32

Work flow starting point when a value has changed

I'm new to work flow and I need some help. I'm trying to set up my workflow so that when a person submits a request the workflow starts by sen...

• By arobins
  • October 15, 2015  19:51