Latest Posts

Modified by column defaults to initiator's use...

I have a number of worflows that are working when users pass same form between themselves and update certain fields. The initiator usually creates th...

Error in workflow due to incorrect permissions? Pl...

I have a workflow running where request is submitted via one list and then the workflow is creating multiple items to another list that will then wor...

Multiple selection checkbox not displaying more th...

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to fix the issue i am facing on my nintex form. I have a multiple selection checkbox with two values (A and B...

• By Tigryapa
  • September 22, 2021  05:13

Call web service 500 internal server Error using g...

Hello, i am trying to run the actions to move attachments from one request form to another and first step in the process was to user call web service...

How to carry over attachments from one stage to th...

Hello, I am looking for step by step help or reference to a source to address the problem below, i seem to be missing something from the solutions i ...

Storing approval comments and attachment on the ni...

Hello, i was wondering if anyone can point me to the right direction. I am building state machine workflow with nintex responsive forms and multi sta...

Creating a new list items from the repeating secti...

Hello, absolute novice in SharePoint here. I am using nintex workflow for sharepoint so all the examples that i saw with posted with nwp files don't ...