cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Retrieve Person details via Office 365 Query List

I need to retrieve a person's email details from a list in a different site (containing masterdata) within my tenant, and use the Office 365 Query List function. The field being retrieved is the norma...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | June 01, 2020 21:21
  • Views 83
  • Replies 0

Save and Continue, without Workflow?

Ok, so when I saw the newSave and Continue button option I thought it was exactly what the users have been wantingfor a long time - save their work on the form then continue working on it (or not), bu...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | September 07, 2017 20:43
  • Views 2824
  • Replies 6

Access Denied when re-saving a submitted form

I'm getting an error message "Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource" when a person tries to save an edit form. The sequence is as follows:User create...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | May 31, 2017 21:00
  • Views 1994
  • Replies 3

Remove edit permissions after submission

I'm looking for a little bit of best practice / guidance here.When a form is submitted, I want to stop the initiator from editing the form to avoid people changing details after it has been through th...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | August 18, 2016 19:54
  • Views 3349
  • Replies 8

HTTP Web Service - walkthrough?

Has anyone got a link to a good walkthrough for using the (Integration) HTTP Web Service request within Workflow 365? I understand I need to use the http://[SITEURL]/_vti_bin/lists.asmx) web service a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | August 04, 2016 20:52
  • Views 553
  • Replies 1

Print to PDF - anything to avoid?

We're happy to see the new Print-to-PDF option implemented but we've got 1 form that doesn't want to print, giving an "Internal server error" message. Despite removing the form javascript that related...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | July 20, 2016 19:04
  • Views 1702
  • Replies 3

Form field default value from list lookup

This should be possible, but I suspect it would require javascript rather than just inline functions. On a Nintex Office 365 form, I need to set a default value for a person field from a list lookup i...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | November 29, 2015 17:03
  • Views 2213
  • Replies 1

Rename Workflow Content Type Id?

I've noticed in the Workflow Tasks list the Nintex tasks appear as 'Nintex Task Outcome [GUID string]' in the Content Type column. I assume there must be a place where this identifying name can be cha...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | November 12, 2015 17:06
  • Views 1140
  • Replies 6

NWADMIN option for Workflow in Office 365?

Is there a way to run NWadmin functions for workflow in Office 365 or achieve the same effect? Specifically, the NWAdmin.exe -o DelegateAllTasks ... function for blanket delegation of current tasks fr...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | October 20, 2015 17:53
  • Views 719
  • Replies 1

O365 workflow change control

I'm curious to know how others handle the testing and Change Control process for workflows.I make modifications in the Test tenant and test the workflow there - can be arduous with some of the logic a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | October 07, 2015 21:16
  • Views 1426
  • Replies 4

Can a workflow task be manually delegated?

Office 365 Workflows: is there a function or process for manual delegation of a task once the workflow has been started? For example, if a Manager is on leave, with outstanding task(s), can an adminis...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | October 04, 2015 17:09
  • Views 710
  • Replies 1

Have multiple columns in dropdown from external list?

I have a list with 6 columns (70+ records), of which the first three are the selection criteria, and the last three are required to be returned into fields on the form. Ideally it would be 3 cascading...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | May 06, 2015 14:18
  • Views 1729
  • Replies 4