cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Unhide control for a set time

I have a lookup control that when selected will pre-load a repeating section(thanks toPaul Crawford‌).However now that I have implemented all my validation/hide rules on the repeating rows there is a ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ms
  • | January 22, 2019 07:56
  • Views 694
  • Replies 1

jQuery to get value of control in last row of Repeating Section

Using jQuery how do I get the value of a field in the last row of a repeating section:In the screenshot above the Type fields are lookup controls with a class of .ItemTypeI would need to return a valu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ms
  • | January 08, 2019 06:06
  • Views 2330
  • Replies 8

Date format outputs seconds as 00

I'm using Nintex Workflow to output the current time to the Title field. I'm using the inline functionFormatDate to produce a time string of hours, minutes and seconds as below:fn-FormatDate(Current T...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ms
  • | October 18, 2016 02:35
  • Views 3291
  • Replies 6

Calculating the sum total of multiple text controls

Hi,I have a form with a few Text controls (data type: decimal) and Calculated Value controls that totals the contents of those text fields that looks like this:NOTE: The text controls are named 1, 2, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ms
  • | June 29, 2016 06:28
  • Views 7824
  • Replies 9

Share a Collection Variable between workflows

These steps provide an alternate method to share a Collection variable across multiple workflows, should the Store/Retrieve method not suit. In this example I have 2 list workflows where Workflow1 cre...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by ms
  • | May 26, 2016 07:01
  • Views 1137
  • Replies 0

Holiday Booking Workflow: Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays

Here is one approach to creating a holiday booking workflow that excludes weekends and bank holidays. The logic of this workflow is based on creating a collection variable containing the date range of...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by ms
  • | May 18, 2016 07:53
  • Views 6523
  • Replies 5

Identify business days

Here is an approach you can use to identify weekends and national holidays in Nintex Workflow.1. To identify weekends:Create a Run If action configured with the following condition (based on a date va...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ms
  • | May 13, 2016 06:52
  • Views 234
  • Replies 0

Calculate the number of form controls

Hi,I have a requirement to count the number of "unhidden" controls in a form. Take the example below:A choice control hides 1 or 2 calculated value controls. I need to display a total for the number o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ms
  • | May 09, 2016 03:59
  • Views 984
  • Replies 4

Determine date format from output of date picker

In Nintex Forms I need to create an equals statement that checks against a hardcoded date. The problem I have is that I cannot determine the correct format for the hardcoded date to result in a "true"...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ms
  • | April 22, 2016 07:26
  • Views 2317
  • Replies 10