Latest Posts

Making field required based on Yes/No the other ba...

I have a boolean Yes/No hiding a panel with three controls. One of them is a number column with a default of 0. I'm trying to have that column requir...

Making a field required based on two values one a ...

I have a dropdown with a Yes/No Value. If Yes is chosen a panel gets unhidden where there are two single line of text columns. I need the form not to...

Hiding a panel if a column is one attribute or ano...

I know this must be a simple problem but I can't find it exactly on this forum or internet. I have a number of panels that are hidden when a choice c...

Copy multiple columns to different rows on another...

I will try to be as succinct as possible. Basically I have a Nintex form built on one list for Projects. The form has 10 panels with a Resource Colum...

Query List from On Prem List to SPOnline

Very simply trying to perform a list query from my onprem Nintex workflow to SPonline. Not sure if Nintex needs to be installed on the online instanc...

Workflow History Missing from SharePoint Item Menu...

Hi so basically in my SharePoint 2013 instance when I hit the ellipses on a list item where normally a "View Workflow History is an option it's not o...

Pulling out individual items from a variable NOT a...

This feels like it should be easy but I'm having trouble with this issue. So I have an email enabled document library that is feeding data to a tasks...

Trimming text in the body of an email opened from ...

OK so I think my issue is one I have not seen on here yet. Basically I have Nintex pulling a list of software from jquery form. I scrub all of the no...

Start Site Workflow using webservice and javascrip...

I know there are quite a bit of similar posts on this topic. But none of the solutiouns seem to work for me. There is one that's very close located h...

Update XML in Infopath Form Library from separate ...

As stated in my question title I'm trying to update a Status field in my Infopath form using workflow from a separate SP list. I know that I have...

Removing specificly placed character using Regex

Hello I feel this is fairly simple but I can't find anything on it. I know how to remove certain characters and a certain amount of characters be...

All controls missing after Set a Condition control...

Just notices something very troubling in two of my workflows thus far. After the Set a condition control is used anything after does not appear. ...

New question on filtering using Query XML action

Hello. I had a similar question a couple of months ago. Basically I'm trying to pull a certain node's information based on another node. XML belo...

Comparing one Collection to a separate list field

Ok so not sure if this can be done. I have a list that is pulling in data (names of software) from a web form, and I have a SharePoint list with ...

Removing a last character in a variable.

Hi all, I have what I hope is a fairly easy question. I'm using some regex to manipulate some data in a multiline text box. It removes some chara...

Question on filtering using Query XML action.

Hi all so I have a rather large XML file (about 253k rows) stored in SharePoint library. I'm pointing to it and connecting just fine but clearly ...

Removing first character using Regex

Hi everyone I have a fairly simple question but I just can't figure it out. Basically I have a list with a column called Serial Number. Typicalll...

Flexi Tasks Cancelling for No Reason

I have a workflow that keeps cancelling for no reason at the Flexi Task level. IT does this immediately when the workflow is fired or terminated ...

Site Workflow Current Date

Hello. So I am trying to create a site workflow that will run daily. It is looking at another list specifically a particular date field on that l...

Error Message when publishing

@ Getting soap:serverserver was unable to process request.---> Failed to publish workflow:Error in the application After adding Request data ...