cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

What's exactly 'International' version about?

Hello all,I'm looking for an explanation/document that would clarify what's exactly Forms/Workflow International version about.and what're exact differences to pure English version.I mean, does intern...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by emha
  • | July 18, 2018 02:10
  • Views 1271
  • Replies 2

Nintex forms 2013 release 2.11.2.0 cancelled?

Hi Euan Gamble‌,I've just noticed you removed description of release 2.11.2.0 from Nintex forms 2013 release notes.I've already installed it in test environment and was about to roll it out to prod on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by emha
  • | January 31, 2018 23:17
  • Views 1365
  • Replies 4

July 2017 Mission

this document is response to July 2017 Mission - Fix it and run!‌so how I proceededset up environment by the description in above linked documentimported form and workflow to CommunityMissionSource li...

In Template Gallery
  • Posted by emha
  • | July 26, 2017 16:16
  • Views 1171
  • Replies 0

Identify overlapping events in sharepoint calendar

Based on the question Is it possible to look for conflicting schedule in calendar app?‌ risen by Rogelio Tan‌ I've built a small example workflow how to identify overlapping events in sharepoint's cal...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by emha
  • | June 28, 2017 10:26
  • Views 1841
  • Replies 0

JuneMission

Hi all!so this is what I've put together.I've created 3 lists:RequestTypes - list of all possible request typesRequestSteps - list of all steps per request typesRequests - list of requests submittedth...

In Template Gallery
  • Posted by emha
  • | June 25, 2017 16:39
  • Views 1502
  • Replies 0

February 2017 Mission: Real World Solution (Patching calendar)

Hi all,when I was thinking about possible solutions I set up two restrictions which it should have met- make it transparent to any schedule (schedule pattern) change (ie. no additional development nee...

In Template Gallery
  • Posted by emha
  • | February 26, 2017 14:32
  • Views 1959
  • Replies 6

Task and history lists for site workflows

is it possible/supported to change default task and history lists for site workflows?workflow's setting dialog provides that option but once I publish a workflow and reopen it, I do have configured ba...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by emha
  • | September 08, 2016 05:51
  • Views 2405
  • Replies 15

May Mission - Universal task form

Hi all,I'll provide an example how I evolved to design task approval form.it's an ordinary requirement, that approver needs (at least) to see what's the content of an item he/she should to response th...

In Template Gallery
  • Posted by emha
  • | May 30, 2016 16:52
  • Views 2872
  • Replies 13

How to comapre two people picker controls?

let's have two people picker controls on a form.let first one to be populated manually by the user => people picker value does include claim string.let second one to be populated by a javascript th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by emha
  • | April 22, 2016 08:28
  • Views 1221
  • Replies 5

How to match workflow errors with ULS errors

is there any guide/tutorial on how to troubleshoot workflow errors and match them to sharepoint ULS logs?especially ones that are intermittent (not reproducible), very general and that do not provide ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by emha
  • | March 31, 2016 05:01
  • Views 417
  • Replies 0

March's Scavenger Hunt

1.Post links to the top three content items you find if you search "workflow" and then sort by "last modified"Scavenger Hunt https://community.nintex.com/message/33823?sr=search&searchId=a147a80c-...

In Template Gallery
  • Posted by emha
  • | March 01, 2016 15:42
  • Views 1291
  • Replies 1