cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Query XML Performance Awful Again!

Anyone else having issues? This isn't exactly a new issue, Query XML has always been a problem and where possible I've tried to design it out of workflows. I have a couple of workflows today, differen...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by barryc
  • | November 21, 2019 18:30
  • Views 461
  • Replies 3

Count of Number of Attachments? Does the JavaScript solution still work?

I need to be able to count the number of attachments in an attachment control. There are a few posts in the forum which refer to a JavaScript solution e.g.https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-Of...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by barryc
  • | November 20, 2019 17:27
  • Views 488
  • Replies 2

Re: O365: How to terminate suspended workflows

I'm having the same issue today. Workflow has suspended but unable to terminate...selecting the option just does nothing. US tenant in this case.I note that this thread is in the Nintex Workflow Cloud...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by barryc
  • | May 22, 2019 00:27
  • Views 1677
  • Replies 3

The encoding in the declaration 'utf-8' does not match the encoding of the document '

I have a Nintex Form for the properties of a document content type.Documents are created by a workflow with some properties populated in that process.The document template contains Quick Parts that ar...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by barryc
  • | August 19, 2018 02:50
  • Views 1327
  • Replies 3

Forms 365: JavaScript to Set Option Buttons only works once

I am trying to set the value of a choice control, rendered as option (radio) buttons using JavaScript...the JavaScript is called by clicking a button (client click).Example function is below. This fun...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by barryc
  • | May 24, 2018 21:17
  • Views 1621
  • Replies 1

NW 2013 3.2.3.2 Pre-requisites

I noticed looking at the NW2013 release notes that for the first time, the June 2017 build (3.2.3.2) references a specific SharePoint CU in the header information (Apr 2017) alongside the release date...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by barryc
  • | June 28, 2017 16:33
  • Views 466
  • Replies 0

Unable to update content controls in a Word document which has been generated using t

I have created a workflow that uses the Update Document action to update plain text content controls in a Word document. The controls are set to allow editing and I have also tried setting the option ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by barryc
  • | June 05, 2017 20:59
  • Views 4263
  • Replies 8

Issue with Email Not Being Sent depending on prior action

I am experiencing a strange issue where sometimes the Send an Email action completes but no email is actually sent. Prior to the email being sent there is a To Do Task action - the email will send if ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by barryc
  • | January 19, 2017 21:51
  • Views 919
  • Replies 5

Nintex Mobile iOS Form Can't Add Up!

I have a problem with a Nintex Mobile form I am creating which manifests itself in the iOS app (latest version) but not in the Windows version.In my form I have a repeating section where each row cont...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by barryc
  • | May 25, 2016 03:36
  • Views 702
  • Replies 1

Workflow Started by Start Workflow Action executes actions multiple times

I have a workflow with a state machine governing an approval process. As it was becoming too large I split it out into separate workflows and call those child workflows from within the branches of the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by barryc
  • | June 24, 2015 04:37
  • Views 2650
  • Replies 6

Authentication problem using Call a Web Service action

I have two web apps running on the same box / domain. Each of them uses ADFS authentication however they have also been extended to include windows authentication running on port 8443. As far as I can...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by barryc
  • | June 09, 2015 20:04
  • Views 9502
  • Replies 9