Latest Posts

Validating on null managed metadata fields

Hi, I have a managed metadata field that needs to be mandatory if another field is set to No. I've tried to create a rule using isNullOrEmpty on th...

How to pass a value to a list lookup since last up...

HI, I have inherited a form where a list lookup field was being pre-populated based on a value in the URL. Previously it had been doing this w...

Unable to filter list lookup by calculated value

Hi All, I am able to set a list lookup A to be filtered by named control list lookup B , however if i try to set A to be filtered by a na...

Filter a lookup by multiple values

Hi, I'm trying to filter a lookup by multiple values (E.g. where the year column is 2016 or 2017) but nothing i can think of seems to work. I've ...

How to include calculated values in a multi line t...

I want the form to generate a statement using some elements from calculated values, then save it as a multi line text field. Something like: ...

Filtering a list view by calculated value

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to filter a list view control by a calculated value. I found a tutorial (which i have subsequently been unable to find si...

Current User people picker not populating when pub...

I want to make certain fields on my form only editable if the current user is the one named in another field, but none of the expressions i'm try...

Why is my workflow running so slowly?

I have what I consider to be a fairly simple workflow that took more than ten minutes to complete. It calculates a due date based on the assigned...

Trying to filter a list lookup based on two drop d...

I'm working on an activity tracker, users will select the Team (choice of three; AA, BB, CC) and the Type (choice of two; AdHoc or Regular) and i...

How can show a simple pop up during a workflow.

Is it possible (OOTB) to show a simple pop up message to the user as part of a workflow running? I'd just like a short message containing some wo...

Who is the workflow owner?

Using the 'Run as workflow owner' function, who does the system take to be the owner in this case? Is it the site owner? The user who published t...

How to design a workflow that cycles through all t...

I have a workflow that i need to run on a 50+ item list. The workflow is complete but the only guides that I can find for running it on all the i...

Is there an OOTB way to trigger a workflow periodi...

I have a list which includes scheduled release dates, is there a way to periodically trigger a workflow, for example every Monday, that will then...

How can I use a RegEx to display characters to the...

I need to extract the username from a string which includes Domain\Username. Using DOMAIN\\ as mentioned in this page doesn't work so I was hop...

Is it possible to display values from a list filte...

In this example, I have the user select a value from a list lookup, can I then use this value to display all the items in the list which match th...

How can I test a form's output without publish...

I've made a form, is there any way I can use it to enter some sample data that will be saved to the table without actually publishing the form? A...

How can I populate a label text with a value from ...

So, for example, If I have a user select a value from a list lookup at the top of the form, is it then possible to use the value they choose as p...