Latest Posts

2001 Error Starting Host Server

"678","2016-01-30 02:15:19","Error","System","2001","ServerStartError","SourceCode.Hosting.Server.Runtime.HostServerEngine.StartHostServer","2001 Err...

OOF WorklistShare's StartDate EndDate

Can OOF setup datetime? Dim WListShare As SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorklistShare = New SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorklistSha...

Why use delegate,then the process is over ???

In the normal signature,the process is correct work. When use the redirect to somebody,the process is worked correct,too. But when use delegate t...

about Escalate setup

A. Use dynamic destination rule(View Code) to assign users from datafield. B. Destination Rule Options :...

How to get the OOF's Approve URL

Use the flow code to get OOF's Worklist But i can't get the right URL to approve? The OOF's URL doesn't like the Workspace will add &SharedUse...

about 0807 Out of Office feature

Hi, I try to use the api to implement deputy feature by OOF. deputy how to get the worklist ? and the owner has Notification Mail will d...

need help about some domain ad users can't get...

Multidomain when 0803 update to 08078 350 Find one domain's AD User can't get. It't make the process to the error state becuase use ad user'mail t...

.NetFramework Version in Blackpearl 0807 305

.NetFramwork 2.0 SP? .NetFramwork 3.0 SP? .NetFramwork 3.5 SP? Are this is limit ? tkx

0807 Escalation Event

Do you have the Exception about Activity or Event Esacalation Event use mail template. When server run the Escalation the process 's status to Erro...

An Activity with a client event should at least ha...

When the error was happened. How can we to reset the destination or fix it ? The proess not hope to kill or delete it. tkx

Are you Feel VS2005 IDE Desgin is slow slow ...

Process have about 18 Activities. If fewer activites don't feel much time When open the Process or Save or Complier or Deploy feel very slow and us...

How to fix Process instance is in an error state

Use the Process Management to open is in the Escalation Setup.This is default i didn't chage it. and use the Retry can't fix the process. Even i de...

Delegate API?

Hello, i want to use apsx to manage the process. But can't find the api to do delegate or redirect to another user ? Tks ...

client Can't use domain name to worksapce but ...

i install a standalone blackpeal enviroment use NTLM to authenticate Client browser can't use domain to open workspace,but use ip can see The ...

when blackpearl to support vb.net?

now only has c#,but we use vb.net usually tkx

how to k2.net 2003 migration to blackpearl?

is any document or where ? to explain k2.net2003 's function mappinp to blackpearl? ex: k2rom.dll to bp is? tkx