cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Convert folder to document set (on-prem)

Using Nintex Workflow for on-prem SharePoint 2013 and what I want to do is convert a Folder in a document library to a document set. it would appear that no one else on here has wanted to do that - bu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | January 23, 2019 00:26
  • Views 118
  • Replies 2

Workflow status column empty - workflow history status column null

HiHaving weird sporadic issues whereby the workflow has run against an itembut the status column is blank. If I view workflow history against the item I can see one or more Completed workflows that ha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | August 30, 2018 05:33
  • Views 210
  • Replies 2

Empty date column with workflow

This works with on-prem Nintex Workflow 2013Problem: Upon archiving a document I use workflow to update the date/time field of when the archive happened. When user wants to un-archive the document, I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | August 29, 2018 04:33
  • Views 757
  • Replies 4

Redirect on customised document set form

Standard SharePoint document set form, once saved to create a new document set, user is redirected to the newly created document set.Document set form customised with Nintex Form doesn't do this. Inst...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | June 16, 2018 11:56
  • Views 521
  • Replies 1

Permissions for content type level Nintex Forms?

Hi AllWhat level of permissions do you need to be able to edit a content type level Nintex Form?Site Settings > Site Content Type > Choose Content Type > Edit Form with Nintex Forms in the se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | April 20, 2018 01:26
  • Views 127
  • Replies 1

Generating a document from list item - dotx vs docx

We are yet to purchase Document Generation and forever finding ways to produce documents from list items. We also don't have Print to PDF for Nintex Forms as we are on standard license, so it all requ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | February 06, 2018 02:29
  • Views 1256
  • Replies 2

We are only human... mistakes happen

So I made a rooky mistake and thought I would share so that you can all see that I am only human too, and sometimes, no matter what experience you have working with certain technologies, oversights ca...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | January 22, 2018 01:49
  • Views 349
  • Replies 3

Accessing document set properties from document?

This seems so basic yet I cannot work it out for the life of me! So who better to turn to than my lovely community friends?I have a document library, with document sets, each with documents inside. I ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | January 02, 2018 03:37
  • Views 333
  • Replies 2

Managed Metadata disappearing on Responsive Forms

Using an ipad to navigate to SharePoint (on-prem)through safari I open my responsive form and add some information. I am able to add information into managed metadata control and the options available...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | November 15, 2017 02:09
  • Views 93
  • Replies 0

Line breaks disappear on responsive forms

Using an ipad to navigate to SharePoint through safari I open my responsive form and add some information:A screenshot from the ipad before I saved is here:Notice the line breaks in the multi field ad...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | November 15, 2017 02:05
  • Views 146
  • Replies 1

Getting disconnected data from your Nintex Form into your Nintex Workflow

Sometimes we have disconnected data in our form that we do not require in the underlying list, but may need as part of our workflow process.In this example I show you how to utilise the very helpful F...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | October 13, 2017 06:24
  • Views 1969
  • Replies 3

Find users by status not working properly

We have just set up Lync integration with Nintex Workflow 2013 and so I have been playing with the various options available to me now, all spurred on by ‌ and his awesome blog post ‌. The action "Fin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | October 10, 2017 23:59
  • Views 102
  • Replies 1

Error associating reusable workflow to content type

Good morning allI have a full working system on our pre-production environment which has:a number of content typesa number of site collection reusable workflow templates (using the above content types...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | October 02, 2017 01:00
  • Views 213
  • Replies 1

Connection - An error occurred

I added a connection to SharePoint online, authenticated and accepted and connection looks fine (as above)However, when I try to query list or add to list using the SharePoint online connector actions...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | September 29, 2017 02:19
  • Views 230
  • Replies 2

Print friendly Nintex Forms

Without having Nintex Forms Enterprise and the handy "Print to PDF" functionality, we often spend a lot of time on workarounds for this. My good friend and colleague Gary Powell-Jones‌ came up with th...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | September 11, 2017 02:40
  • Views 2893
  • Replies 2

Lookup value blank but populated with reusable workflow

Here is the picture:Content type for site collection "Tracker" has a lookup column to a list called "BABs" locatedat the top level site.Subsite uses content type "Tracker" where lookup value works fin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | September 11, 2017 01:45
  • Views 246
  • Replies 4

UDAs missing from Central Admin Manage User Defined Actions

I have three in number user defined actions that I know I have:created at site levelpromoted to site collectionexported and imported as farm level UDAsI can see the UDAs in any site > manage UDAs a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | September 06, 2017 08:14
  • Views 432
  • Replies 1

Site collection reusable workflow template conditional start

Hi AllI have many Site collection reusable workflow templates that I am using for an application. Each of the workflows needs to start on a content type on modify, but conditionally.I add the conditio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | August 16, 2017 13:21
  • Views 384
  • Replies 2

Back to basics: I have just discovered the filter action!

I have been working with Nintex workflows for a long time now and have only just started using this action. It is so simple but so powerful and has saved me doing this painful step in a lot of my work...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | August 16, 2017 12:12
  • Views 287
  • Replies 0

Subscription reporting and Nintex

We have an SSRS report that has a Data Driven Subscription set up to create a pdf of the report and email the report to specified users. Manually this all works fine.What I need to be able to do is ge...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | August 10, 2017 07:55
  • Views 123
  • Replies 1