Latest Posts

Parent-Child forms redirection and data validation...

Dear all: I have been very confused about this topic for months: How to navigate from a parent form to child form and come back? How to navig...

How to validate lookup control linked with a manda...

Dear All: I'm just now very confused with the validation of a lookup control. I've tried a lot of formulas but they don't work. Here is: I ...

"Fake" Unique Value to identify a list e...

Dear all: It's a simple workaround to assign a temporary "unique" value to an element before create it in the list. When you are creating an ...

Forms: Parent / Child structure using List view Co...

parent child‌ forms ‌ ‌ Me First of all, excuse my english, please. I'm not an expert, but I would like to share with you my fi...

ID from parent item to pass to the child item

Dear All: I have a form with a list view (child list). I want to pass the ID of the parent item to include some data (including relation key) in...

How to format a number to a three characters strin...

Dear all: I have a number between 0 and 999, and I would like to format it as follow: If <10: 00X If >=10 and ...

Create item in a document list faliure

Dear all: I try to create an item in a document list (word type) using create item action and updating the needed metadata. The workflow works w...

Getting the Name, Surname from active directiory ...

Hi! I would like to get the Name and surname from de Active Directory into a workflow variable. Something like that: But the variable t...

Add a fixed value to a numeric variable

Hi! How I can do this: @variable=@variable+1 Thanks & BR