cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Reusable Workflow Update Item

I created a reusable workflow earlier and when I used the update item for one of the choice site columns forthe content type associated in the workflow. The weirdest thing happens when Isave the actio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 425
  • Replies 2

No user profile found for user

I have a workflow that is sending a workflow for people that attend a meeting which the meeting holder input the attendees in a Nintex Form and then the workflow sends meeting notes to the attendees. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1540
  • Replies 4

Site workflow looping to update records

I created a site workflow that I believe is not suggested and maybe not best practice. I have been trying to avoid using scheduled site workflows since they are not available in office 365. However, I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 821
  • Replies 1

Dynamically change choice buttons

I am not understanding how the change the choice values when they are selected to: render as buttons.Here iswhat I have fornow (based upon blog fromSean Fiene :(NWF$(document).ready(function(){ var ch...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2120
  • Replies 4

Nintex Workflow Report Viewer Web Part Duration

I noticed an issue with the Nintex Workflow Report Viewer Web Part. When clicking on the next page of completed workflows the duration is not displaying correctly.Page 1:Page 2, 3, 4 ...:Has anyone el...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 286
  • Replies 0

Automated CSV for Nintex Workflow Inventory

Looking at a few post you have on the community I cannot find exactly what I need.I was hoping to find a sql query to find the following type of report found on the Export tabel to CSV found on this p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 445
  • Replies 0

Query employee manager chain for director title

I am hoping to find an automated way to determine from a form using a workflow who is the director the individual reports.The idea is to copy the director on the manager approval since the approval go...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1021
  • Replies 2

Deleting a workflow - There was an error processing the request.

When I tried to delete a workflow there was an error...At first I noticed there were a few orphaned workflow instances and after cleaning those items up I tried to delete the workflow again.The same m...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1320
  • Replies 1