Latest Posts

Can a Nintex Workflow for O365 have a custom start...

Is it possible to customize the start form for a O365 Nintex workflow?

Does Microsoft's decision to stop SPD2010 work...

Hi, Will the turning off of SharePoint 2010 workflow functionality in SharePoint Online have any affect on the Nintex Workflow products for the clo...

• By jpmhuls
  • January 14, 2021  01:48

Error Object reference not set to an instance of a...

On a producion SP2010 site I've workflow, created by a predecessor, which when opening in de workflow designer shows a red bar on top with the error ...

• By jpmhuls
  • January 06, 2021  07:17

Why does the Nintex Form in existing wf tasks not ...

For a workflow I created Nintex Forms on a few Flexi-Tasks. Which worked like a charm. Now I've made a few corrections on the form, save it and publi...

• By jpmhuls
  • April 11, 2019  07:06

How to configure Workflow Tasks to wait for ALL as...

Despite all the configurable settings of a Flexi/Approval/Todo task, I keep experiencing (as others do going through the various posts) an unwant...

• By jpmhuls
  • January 04, 2019  05:25

How to set up a flexi task to wait for all assigne...

Maybe a basic question, but how do I set up a flexi task to wait for the outcome of all assignees, even if one rejects. No matter what I try, the...

• By jpmhuls
  • December 21, 2018  05:11

Is it possible to have a button triggered popup wi...

Currently I have Nintex Form with a repeating section containing mutliple fields, among a few dropdown ones. Now the user wants to remove values ...

• By jpmhuls
  • November 20, 2018  06:41

How long are Live/External Forms kept on the Ninte...

In reply on another Nintex Live/External Forms related question the comment was made that Live/External Forms are kept approxametely 5 days on th...

• By jpmhuls
  • September 12, 2018  02:09

How to set list lookup field in a repeating sectio...

For a project I have included on a Nintex Form an option to select from other items in the list and have both metadata as well as other form data...

• By jpmhuls
  • September 06, 2018  01:51

Why are on some days Live Forms not arriving?

Dear all, Today the customer is experiencing some issues with Nintex Live forms. A fiiled in form is not arriving in the SharePoint list. We had...

Can I use Live Form data in Success/Cancel message...

Ok, I have a nice working Live Form. What I now need to accomplish is to show data from the Live Form on either the Confirmation or Cancel messag...

• By jpmhuls
  • January 26, 2018  07:23

How to copy an Office document into the same libra...

A customer would like the users to be able to copy an Excel document (of a custom Content Type) into the same library (and inside same document s...

• By jpmhuls
  • December 15, 2017  05:47

Is it possible to Query List on a Hyperlink field?...

Hi all, For a project I need to query a list and one of its filters needs to be on a Hyperlink column. No matter what I try, I can't get it wo...

• By jpmhuls
  • October 11, 2017  07:35

Nintex Task issue: no outcome options shown

Dear all, For some time now I'm facing an issue that keeps bugging me: some Workflow tasks (using Nintex Task with multiple outcome) do not sh...

• By jpmhuls
  • October 05, 2017  02:38

How to query large list for items in Document Set?...

I need to run an approval workflow on certain documents in a document set, in a library exceeding the view threshold limit. As such the workflow ...

• By jpmhuls
  • September 14, 2017  07:40

What does the 0: workflow publishing completion po...

Hi, with the more bigger/complex workflows I often get a popup with the text "0:" and the OK button. When closing the workflow designer I'm then ...

Is it possible to increase the height of the looku...

When you add a (multselect) list control, it is rendered to show 4 items and a vertical scrollbar (when there are more than 4 choices). Using cus...

Issue with "Context Item Display Name" i...

L.S., Has it already been reported that the default "Context Item Display Name" in a Task notification email is no longer working properly in Ni...

• By jpmhuls
  • April 25, 2017  01:55

How to get selected value from 'new' dropd...

As of Nintex Forms 2013 version 2.9.x the control behaviour of the dropdown list in custom JavaScript has changed. And 'NWF$('#'+ myLookupDropdow...

• By jpmhuls
  • April 05, 2017  01:58

Is there a document describing how to use JavaScri...

As of recently I have to add Nintex Forms to my skill set next to InfoPath Forms. Although Nintex Forms is a great product, re-creating some of t...

• By jpmhuls
  • April 07, 2016  01:45