cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Why does the Nintex Form in existing wf tasks not update after updating the FlexiTask

For a workflow I created Nintex Forms on a few Flexi-Tasks. Which worked like a charm. Now I've made a few corrections on the form, save it and published the workflow again. Existing workflow tasks wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | April 11, 2019 07:06
  • Views 427
  • Replies 3

How to configure Workflow Tasks to wait for ALL assignees to respond?

Despite all the configurable settings of a Flexi/Approval/Todo task, I keep experiencing (as others do going through the various posts) an unwanted behavior: depending of the outcomes received so far,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | January 04, 2019 05:25
  • Views 781
  • Replies 3

How to set up a flexi task to wait for all assignees response, even if one rejects?

Maybe a basic question, but how do I set up a flexi task to wait for the outcome of all assignees, even if one rejects. No matter what I try, the task action seems to cancel all open ones after someon...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | December 21, 2018 05:11
  • Views 501
  • Replies 2

Is it possible to have a button triggered popup with dropdown to populate textfield i

Currently I have Nintex Form with a repeating section containing mutliple fields, among a few dropdown ones. Now the user wants to remove values (in the lookup list) and replace them with other, witho...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | November 20, 2018 06:41
  • Views 1648
  • Replies 5

Why would a workflow, following a Pause for 1 minute action near the end, jump back t

Recently, following an upgrade from SP2013 to SP2016 (and also Nintex) on-premise, I noticed that a workflow on executing a Pause for nearly at the end suddenly "jumps" back to an action set at near t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | October 16, 2018 01:56
  • Views 547
  • Replies 0

How long are Live/External Forms kept on the Nintex Live servers?

In reply on another Nintex Live/External Forms related question the comment was made that Live/External Forms are kept approxametely 5 days on the Live/External Forms server in the Nintex cloud. Can s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | September 12, 2018 02:09
  • Views 336
  • Replies 1

Why is a cascading list lookup dropdown misbehaving when accessing form via external

I've Form with 2 list lookups linked as cascading dropdowns. When accessing the form via the intranet, the 2nd dropdown works properly. However, if an external contact with a company account access th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | September 07, 2018 04:56
  • Views 211
  • Replies 0

How to set list lookup field in a repeating section, copied from anothe'r item's repe

For a project I have included on a Nintex Form an option to select from other items in the list and have both metadata as well as other form data copied into the current new item. All is working well,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | September 06, 2018 01:51
  • Views 804
  • Replies 1

How to set Live Form to have no maximum submissions?

When publishing a Live Form for anonymous submissions, you can specify the Maximum Submissions setting. In stead of entering a large number, is there another value that indicates there is no maximum (...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | June 21, 2018 02:28
  • Views 271
  • Replies 0

Why are on some days Live Forms not arriving?

Dear all,Today the customer is experiencing some issues with Nintex Live forms. A fiiled in form is not arriving in the SharePoint list. We had the same issue a week or 2 ago, which seemed to be resol...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | June 13, 2018 01:20
  • Views 579
  • Replies 3

Why would a flexitask seem to freeze/crash on a task outcome?

Today I got a notification that an approval workflow crashed. The task is (re)created in a loop as long a certain outcome is selected; the new task is created with a 1 week delay. Today I got a notifi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | March 12, 2018 02:04
  • Views 300
  • Replies 0

Add start information for workflows in Workflow Inventory.

I've added a user voice idea to include workflow start information in the workflow inventory views. Please feel free to vote for this idea: Add start information for workflows in Workflow Inventory

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | February 27, 2018 05:38
  • Views 226
  • Replies 0

Can I use Live Form data in Success/Cancel message form?

Ok, I have a nice working Live Form. What I now need to accomplish is to show data from the Live Form on either theConfirmation orCancel message page. It allows to insert Properties, but as they eithe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | January 26, 2018 07:23
  • Views 754
  • Replies 2

How to copy an Office document into the same library

A customer would like the users to be able to copy an Excel document (of a custom Content Type)into the same library (and inside same document set), but without the metadata from the source document a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | December 15, 2017 05:47
  • Views 747
  • Replies 4

How to get the Send Email workflow action working for a submitted Live Form?

Currently I'm working on a SP 2013 On-Prem solution using a Nintex Live Form. When a submitted form is received, a workflow is triggered, which, among other actions, should send an email to the busine...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | December 05, 2017 08:36
  • Views 553
  • Replies 0

Are workflow actions following a Delete current item executed?

I've a reusable workflow which is used to delete a document (of a specific content type) within a document set. However, I would like to capture the document set version after the Delete action for Cu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | October 13, 2017 07:18
  • Views 384
  • Replies 0

Is it possible to Query List on a Hyperlink field?

Hi all,For a project I need to query a list and one of its filters needs to be on a Hyperlink column. No matter what I try, I can't get it working; except for the too loose filter if the Hyperlink Con...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | October 11, 2017 07:35
  • Views 873
  • Replies 2

Nintex Task issue: no outcome options shown

Dear all,For some time now I'm facing an issue that keeps bugging me: some Workflow tasks (using Nintex Task with multiple outcome) do not show the outcomes (Approve/Reject).The Flexi Task used has so...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | October 05, 2017 02:38
  • Views 707
  • Replies 4

How to query large list for items in Document Set?

I need to run an approval workflow on certain documents in a document set, in a library exceeding the view threshold limit.As suchthe workflow action Query List currently fails because of the threshol...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | September 14, 2017 07:40
  • Views 819
  • Replies 2

What does the 0: workflow publishing completion popup mean?

Hi, with the more bigger/complex workflows I often get a popup with the text "0:" and the OK button. When closing the workflow designer I'm then asked whether to leave or stay on the page. When leavin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | July 07, 2017 02:38
  • Views 972
  • Replies 7