Latest Posts

Remove Unresolved Person/Group Entry From Repeatin...

We have a form with a repeating section where updates to the form are recorded. Someone who has left the company is in the "Updated By" field from ba...

Error: "Someone else has the workbook checked...

We have an intermittent error where a workflow attempts to edit an existing Excel workbook using excelservice.asmx OpenWorkbookForEditing. The error ...

Write XML for Call Web Service using Web method Up...

Hello, I am very new to XML and having trouble configuring a Call Web Service action. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my XML code please? ...

Workflow Task is Completed but Workflow Outcome Re...

Hello, We are having a problem with a workflow getting stuck at a Request Data action. 99% of the time, this action completes successfully and the w...

Sanity check please - form rule logic

If the named control, "RCExtensionCheckbox" is checked, and one of the {Self} controls this rule is applied to is empty, shouldn't this rule preven...

Open Edit Form After Drag and Drop Upload To Libra...

When a user uploads a file to a document library using drag and drop, is there a way for the edit form to open automatically as soon as the upload is...

Allow only CreatedBy to edit a field

We have looked at several similar posts but have not been able to make it work for our specific requirement. On a task list, we wish to allow only Cr...

List Column Field on Form Twice

Does it not work if you put a list column field on the form twice? The New Item form is not saving my input from this field to the list. We have ...

Form Panels Display in Wrong Place

I have two panels, we'll call them Series and SK, each with a formatting rule that hides them. The Series panel condition is: not( ProductNumberType ...

Text is overlapping the fields beneath it

I have a multiline text field (BA Reason) whose contents are overlapping the fields beneath it on the Nintex workflow Flexi-task form. I have se...