Latest Posts

Nintex responsive form Rules

Hi , I am working on responsive forms. i have created few in past as well but now i see that rules are not working as they used to i.e.1==1 con...

Error:Nintex RPA did not find table

Hi Experts, I have just started playing with RPA tool. i am going through the test excercise, i am able to go through the steps on first go but nex...

Responsive form Attachment Control validation

Hi Nintex Experts, I am using responsive form 365. I want to validate attachment control by checking other form control/s. I tried to create va...

Workflow start variable and task forms

How to edit start event variables and export forms in workflow? I have to reuse similar forms in multiple tasks but cant find a way to do so?

Nintex Form(o365) javascript to read list from oth...

I want to auto populate fields( user information which is not in AD) in my form by HR data list. HR data list is in other site collection, i tried us...

Querying list and create a new item

Hi , I am trying to query a list on certain conditions, get result in a collection and then loop through to create items with the column values ...

Cascading dropdown list is not working for office ...

. I have a list order, i am trying to have a dropdown which shows the items and other which shows size of those items.i want the other dropdown ...

I need to create item in two lists using one form....

I need to create items in two lists using one nintex form. i have one list related to orders and and other related to items in orders i want to c...