Latest Posts

Best way for action history

Hi, what is the Best way to save the action history for the workflow actions in business tables

app templats or skeleton

Is there is anyway to create a template or skeleton that can be use to develop a new apps in next time

Teradata ODBC

Hi, Im looking for support to access Teradata in K2, do you have any broker for that. Note:Im using ODBC to access Teradata server. BR M...

Digitizing documents (ex.DocFusion)

Hi, I'm looking for a digitizing documents tool that can be fast transfer word and PDF to forms and verify the data inside the file and action wo...

Connect to AG Webmethods Webservices endpoint

Hello, I need to create new smart services instance to connect Webservices endpoint How I can connect to AG Webmethods (Gartner’s top SOA pro...

How to stop workflow instance outside management

Hello, I have workflow for approval, and in the database level a have link to some servers, so i need to stop or delete workflow instance fro...

share a multi-tasks together

Hello, how I can share or redirect a multi-tasks to multi-user from my worklist Br, Mahgob

save as new project name

I need any ways, to deploy full project package to the same server but as a new name ?? ??

Workflow notification for delegates

Hello how i can customize the Workflow email notification for delegates user

Workflow task notification

hello I’m trying to stop sending email over the workflow task but only for some users based on custom configuration user table

UserOverview Report

Hi, I need to ask if theris any whay to modify this report https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/5.1/default.htm#K2-Managemen...

migration the roles and users

HI, Please support, if there's any way to copy/migration the roles/users from K2 Server to another ?! Thanks Mahgoub

how to go back to the previous workflow version in...

Hi, how to go back to the previous workflow version in designer?? K2 5 .1 , new workflow editor note: i already tried to set the required version a...

email event on the workflow, the email is throw er...

Hi, I'm on k2 5.1, and I have an issue with the email event on the workflow, the email is throw error note the normal mail that...

assign role using smartobject ?

HI, how I can assign a role to the user using a custom app. Is there any SmartObject can do that ?? Thanks Mahjooob

Tree control item click

Hi, I need to implement item click event in the k2 tree control ?? Please support. Br. Mahjoub

content control

Hi, I have a Form "fA" that has some data + hosting another form "fB" inside a content control, it looks like the K2 Five workspace I have two ...

Item Click event is not work in the list view

Hello, I have a table as "literal" inside a list-view but the event for Item Click is not working for me ?? table ex: <table width=...

K2 Five How To Connect Oracle

K2 Five How To Connect Oracle I want to connect oracle on k2 Five, How I can do it. I try with ODAC 12 but I got this error ...

DocuSign license?

Hello, I need to confirm that, do I need a license to use DocuSign? Br, Mahjooob