Latest Posts

Kill "Error Occurred" workflows en mass ...

We have a list that has 200+ instances of "error occurred". I know why it's erroring. But I'm wondering if there is a way to kill all of these workf...

Use Nintex Workflow to batch print documents in do...

Hello, Does anyone know of a way for a Nintex workflow to loop through a document library and print all documents that meet a certain criteria....

detach document from list item and save to file sh...

Hello, Is there a way to use Nintex Workflow to automatically detach a document from a list item (or copy it without detaching) and saving the doc ...

Copy To Action without Attachments

Hello, We have a large list with alot of items in it. We create archive lists of these items without the attachments. Is there any way to use the...

Create a New Word Document in a library from a lis...

Hi, I have a list with metadata. I created a workflow for a document library that has essentially the same metadata. I'm using the Create Item ac...

Workflows can use app permissions with create item...

Hello, We have a need to create an item in a site where the user will not have permissions. Will the "workflow can use app permissions" feature fi...

Hide Disable Rule not working on Lookup Field

Hi, Using Nintex Forms, when I try to create a rule for a lookup field (pulled in from a different SP list) the rule does not work. I've tried hid...

Add new from a parent list to a child list

Hello, This is a parent/child list question. Is it possible in Nintex forms to have a button on the parent form that when clicked adds items to a c...

Send an email when a flex task is delegated

Hi, I'd like to send an email to the person that receives a delegated task, without turning on an alert or notification in the task list. Is there...

Connect jquery file to Nintex form

Hello, We cannot use InfoPath in SP 2013 on premise. So, we use the out of the box form and do all of our functions and presaveactions in jquery. ...

Site workflow schedule - Workdays only throwing er...

Trying to schedule a site workflow using the Workdays Only option. With this option checked, the scheduled workflow runs if the Schedule End is set a...

Delete Nintex Form and go back to the SharePoint O...

Hello, How do I delete the Nintex form and just go back to the SharePoint out-of-the-box form? I tried deleted the versions. That didn't work. N...

Nintex Forms - How to display the created and crea...

Hello, How do you display the Created and Created By fields on a nintex form? I've tried putting them into variables. That didn't work. I've trie...

include an 'Other' branch to capture outco...

How does this option actually work in a flex task? Include an 'Other' branch to capture outcomes not listed in the Outcomes section ...

View list lookup threshold and Nintex workflow col...

SharePoint has a "List View Lookup Threshold" that for SP 2013 and above can be set to 12 (old value was 8). Nintex creates a column for every work...

Error in task. The added or subtracted value resul...

Hello, We're getting this error at the point where a flex task is assigned: Error in task. The added or subtracted value results in an un-repres...

Calculate Date Action in Nintext for SharePoint 20...

I have a customer that wants to calculate specific dates ever year for reviewing items in a list (uses flex task too). So an item that's been rev...

Copy all versions of a list item to a different li...

Hi, Is there any functionality in Nintex that will copy an list item and all of its versions to an second list. The second list has all of the sam...

Start a list workflow from a site workflow (subtop...

Hi, I'd like to create a site workflow that loops through a list for specific conditions. When it finds those conditions, I'd like the site workfl...

for each loop on a large list to move items to an ...

I have a very large list, over 19000 items, and each item has an attachment. I wrote a site workflow that uses the for each loop to find items that ...