cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Using Pivot Charts in a Drawloop Package

Any Drawloop user in the Salesforce ecosystem knows that Nintex can deliver powerful document automation using data in Salesforce. This automation typically includes point-to-point value to document m...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 165
  • Replies 0

Automate Chrome or IE tasks with Nintex RPA

If you have a requirement to automate tasks with Chrome or Internet Explorer, Nintex RPA can help you out. Nintex RPA allows you to configure actions that will replicate clicks, keystrokes and copy me...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 357
  • Replies 1

Approval by Starting Character in a String

In my role as a sales engineer, I come across many unique use cases that are new to me but may apply to other organizations. The subject of this blog involves a prospect that wanted to have approvals ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 284
  • Replies 0

What's New: Drawloop Action for Process Builder

Introduction In the 15.5 release of Nintex Drawloop DocGen for Salesforce, we introduced new components for DocGen and Salesforce Admins to configure automatic docgen runs using Process Builder (PB) o...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1779
  • Replies 0

A Hidden Gem: Drawloop Components

Did you know that Drawloop DocGen can store all of your legal and non-legal content in it’s app and push the content into your templates at runtime with hide-display rules applied? This could generate...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 826
  • Replies 0

Using Nintex Forms to create Salesforce data

For users of the Salesforce echo system, there are often scenarios where data is required to complete a process within a Salesforce app. Whether it’s Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ or a third-party a...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 926
  • Replies 1