Latest Posts

Datedif not showing Negative Numbers

Hoping you can help! I have a calculated field where I want to show the number of days between 2 dates. Pretty simple. However, if there is ...

How to auto set field value based on another Field...

I am in the Classic Designer of Nintex (unfortunately). Trying to do something simple, I should be able to handle this through Rules. It would be ...

• By anderj39
  • September 03, 2020  11:50

Convert Alpha Dropdown Values to Numeric

Using Nintex Responsive Forms in Sharepoint Online. I have 10 Questions, all with the same dropdown values (N/A, Meets, Doesn't Meet). A...

Recurring "Task" for Managers to complet...

Hi! Trying to think of a way to make this as easy as possible for the User... Each month, a group of Managers need to "certify" that they've done...

How to create a Recurring Task

Hoping this community can provide some insight/advice... I have a User Group where each month, they need to certify that they've completed a ta...

Workflow not triggering

SPO and Nintex Workflow issue... I have a very simple workflow that is published to production. When an item is created, based on a condition, an ...

Adding a rule with a cascading dropdown value?

I need to make a Rule when a certain dropdown value is selected, another field becomes visible. The dropdown is from a lookup list. However, w...

Can I keep a cascading list updated with an Excel ...

Using Sharepoint Online/Nintex. I have built 2 lists for cascading purposes, that I use within a Nintex form. 1 list is "Team." The other list...

Why does my simple Workflow (email alert) lag at t...

I have a very simple workflow: when a record is created and meets a few conditions, an email fires off to an inbox. 90% of the time, the email ...

How can I pull in a Manager's name, based on a...

I have a CSR people lookup field. And I have a Manager people lookup field. When a User inputs the CSR name, I would like the Manager name to ...

Validation Rule to Require Attachments

Nintex in SPO Very simple validation rule needed. I have an "Attachments?" question. If the User selects "Yes," I want an attachment to be re...

• By anderj39
  • September 27, 2019  10:07

Hexadecimal Value Error not letting me open my Nin...

Yesterday, I added a few rules on my Nintex Form. Simple rules to require an attachment when a certain option was selected. I needed some clarifica...

• By anderj39
  • September 26, 2019  08:00

How to set a dropdown selection when a date field ...

Pretty simple need here: I have a "Status" dropdown field with various status selections. And a "Completed Date" date field. When the User ...

How do I trigger an email when a field is modified...

I have a notes field. Anytime that notes field is modified, I would like an email to trigger. In the on-prem version, this was simple. The Note...

Nintex Workflow send an email 7 days prior to Expi...

Hi Everyone, I have a field on my Nintex form called "PUT Expiration Date." When that date is completed on the form, I would like to set up a wo...

How do I make a field enabled in new mode, but onl...

There is a certain field on my form that consists of PII data. I would like the User to be able to enter info into this field when submitting a ...

How can I make a field visible based on a set Date...

Hi! Hoping you can help! Desired Delivery Date (date field) Escalation (checkbox) I am looking to make the Escalation field hidden until ...

How can I disable a field until a certain date?

Hi! I am looking for a way to keep a field disabled until 2 days prior to a given date field. Hoping you can help! In the below screenshot, I...

• By anderj39
  • September 10, 2018  07:07

How do I automatically input a value into a field,...

Hi! I am trying to auto insert a runtime value into a field based on the content of another. Both fields are open text fields. If the User i...

Time Stamp based on value in another field?

I need help figuring out how to stamp a date, once another field has been updated. In the screenshot, once a User enters a value in the "Servi...