Latest Posts

Is it possible to delegate a task without removing...

Exactly what the title says. I have a workflow that utilizes a parallel action to both request a review and pause until an entered date and time ...

Escalate Request Review

I would like to know if there is a workaround or easy way to escalate a workflow to completion after a certain date that is utilizing a "Request ...

Question about using Flexi-Task for approval purpo...

I am using Flexi- Task to request approval from multiple people with 3 outomes: Approve, Reject and Abstain. How can I allow the workflow to run ...

'Workflow Tasks stuck as 'Not Started'...

I have two different approval workflows where the person kicking off the workflow can enter the users they want to request approval from in t...

Creating a workflow that captures changes

Hello, I am attempting to create a workflow that will capture the changes within items in a list and notify the person assigned to it of thes...

How do I create a workflow that would remove all e...

We have a few calendars linked to outlook on our SharePoint (2013)and a number of events that are marked canceled which is cluttering the calenda...

Site Workflow to send out notifications for Past D...

Hi, I am trying to create a site workflow that runs on multiple lists once a week and sends notifications to whoever the item is assigned to,...

Secondary Approval

I have an approval workflow that sometimes requires that users go back to the form and select a secondary approver. I am wondering if they do sel...

How to add a yes or no box to approval email?

I have an approval email that gets sent out and sometimes the approvers need to request a secondary approval. I would like for them to be able to...

Two blank e-mails after approval email

I have a workflow set up to request approval for items added to an issue log. The approval email is being sent as intended but then the approvers...

Form creating two of the same Issue ID

I have a list called an "Issue Log" that users fill out a form to log new issues with. I have a field in the form called Issue ID that is connect...

Weird string of characters

I have a workflow sending out notifications when a new issue has been logged and am returning a weird string of characters in the subject line of...

Trouble updating item

I have 3 different workflows for logging issues, risks and action items. They are all set up the same way to query a list>set the variable>...

How to set a condition based on content type in Ni...

I am trying to set a condition or filter that ends the workflow when a certain content type is added(new folder). What condition do I use to do t...