Latest Posts

Get the time the user signed the Signature control...

I want to get the exact time that a user signed the Signature control on Nintex Forms for Office 365 new responsive designer. How do I do that? ...

Restrict access to Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflo...

Is there a way to restrict access per user to Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow for Office 365, essentially hide it from ribbon above the list in Shar...

How to lock values of controls after form complete...

on Nintex Forms for Office 365, new responsive designer. After my users submit a new form, whenever another user opens the form to view the det...

attachments on Nintex Forms (new responsive) displ...

For the File Upload "Attach Files" control on Nintex Forms (new responsive designer), after the user attaches files that are images, is there a way t...

Built new Nintex Form, now asked if old InfoPath f...

I built a new form in Nintex Forms for Office 365 and put it into production and now a request was made by the users to be able to search and view th...

Recent SharePoint Online errors causing problems w...

Has anyone else noticed problems with their Nintex Forms for Office 365 after the recent errors in SPO that Microsoft acknowledged? We were sch...

After Query List, output is Collection, then For E...

Using a Query List action in Nintex Workflow for Office 365. The output is a collection. I then use a For Each and a Get Item From Collection. I was ...

list lookup blank first value

In Nintex Forms for Office 365, new responsive designer, I have a list lookup where the user selects from a drop-down menu. Depending on what the us...

New Responsive Forms for Mobile App - how to get d...

How do I get the department of the current user of the Nintex Form if 'userProfileLookup' does not work in the Nintex Mobile app when using the new r...

• By plamping
  • September 30, 2019  14:38

Get Repeating Section data in new responsiver desi...

There are several posts here about using Nintex Workflow to get data from a Nintex Form repeating section. The trick is to create a list column of m...

new Nintex Forms Designer - Signature control

I see now there is a new version of Nintex Forms Designer. I could not access it initially because of the new sites being blocked by our firewall, b...

Nintex Form - List Lookup to populate more fields

I inserted a List Lookup control on my Nintex Form (Office 365) so the user (a manager) can select an employee name & employee ID. The name &...

Date time field in Word document

I am using the Generate Document action. I have date/time fields I want to insert, but I only want it to display the Date, not the Time. In the Sha...

reduce time waiting for Generate Document and Adob...

I recently developed a workflow to generate a PDF document and send it over to Adobe Sign for signing. It is designed to have a manager sit with an e...

format Date for columns inserted into Word Templat...

In Nintex Workflow for Office 365, in action 'Generate Document' I want to insert date columns into my Word document template. I insert the list col...

Nintex Forms rules not working

Some of my rules on my form in Nintex Forms for Office 365 are suddenly no longer working. The rules are simple and do this- When Is New Mo...