cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

O365 create item action error The field or property 'Other_x0020_ResourcesId' does no

Our workflow is working fine all along then it suddenly experience the error "The field or property 'Other_x0020_ResourcesId' does not exist.". We don't even have a column named 'Other_x0020_Resources...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 102
  • Replies 3

Exchange Online create calendar item issue (The username or password is invalid.)

My workflow that has an "Exchange Online create calendar item" action has been working fine for several months then suddenly this week the workflow suddenly got suspended every time it ran. The error ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 230
  • Replies 2

How to monitor workflows that has been suspended or terminated

Hi,Is there a way i can monitor if the workflow failed to run either terminated or suspended. Because i can't click all the entries and manually look if the workflows run successfully.Cheers!

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1076
  • Replies 2

How to let the user subscribe or unsubscribe to email notification

Hi,We have this group that involves many users. But as time goes by a lot of them has been transferred to other team. We want to have a email notification that will give them a choice to subscribe or ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1140
  • Replies 3

Is there a way to incorporate SVG in Send an Email Action

Hi Everyone,We have issue on our email notification and any images that is embedded on our HTML Code in Send an Email action is not displaying on other users even though they have a full control acces...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 331
  • Replies 0

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

Hi,Our list is working finefor several months now then all of a sudden when Im opening the nintex form to create an itemi'm getting the "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" error. I tried sev...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1111
  • Replies 1

Error connecting to the workflow manager

Hi Everyone,In my team I'm the only one who gets this error. The only affected workflows are the site workflows. List workflows works fine for me.I can't save or publish anything. Is there a way to so...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 432
  • Replies 0

Checkbox to hide and show panel field

Hi Everyone,I have this survey form that has a 3 checkbox field.What i want to happen is when the checkbox on the sad emoji is checked there will be a panel that will appear having a field for feedbac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2290
  • Replies 1

The value cannot be read as type 'Boolean'

Hi,My workflow suddenly stop working when i add a new column (Type: choice). My workflow keeps on being suspended because i think the new column i created cannot be stored on a variable or list looked...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1260
  • Replies 3

How to put Image in rich text field or edit the column color using workflow

As the title said. Is it possible to put image on a rich text or edit the color of the columnjust by using a workflow?What i want to happen is that i have this field "Status" that has 3 choices.1. Ong...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 547
  • Replies 1

GetUsersByGroupNameAsync' did not return successfully ERROR

Hi Everyone,My site workflow is working fine for several months now. But suddenly it stop working the workflow is being terminated and the error below is the only clue i have.RequestorId: 3e128cf9-961...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1334
  • Replies 1

How to store attachment file

Hi,I just want to ask how would I store an attachment. I have this workflow that runs when an item is created and will create another item on different list. What I want to happen is to also include t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 705
  • Replies 1

Why is my Workflow is sending 8 to 15 emails

Hi Everyone,I have this workflow that has been running fine. But starting last week every time that it will run it will send around 8 to 15 emails to each of the recipients. My "Send an Email" action ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 535
  • Replies 1

Scheduled Site Workflow is always being terminated

Hi Everyone,I have this site workflowon sharepoint O365 that always being terminated. But when I run it manually it runs smoothly. It is just being terminated if it is scheduled. Please refer to the i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1263
  • Replies 5

Workflow access denied on user who has light contribute

Hi Everyone,I have this calendar app which has a several workflows. It's running for about a month now and I didn't experience any issue up until now. The users are experiencing an error and the workf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1283
  • Replies 2

How to hide a field in Calendar App form in O365

Hi Everyone,Given that there is no nintex form in the Calendar App in O365. Is there a way I can have a field that will be hidden base on the choices of the user?Also, If it is hidden is there a way t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 829
  • Replies 2

O365 Scheduled workflow being terminated

Hi Everyone,I'm having trouble finding out what's wrong with my workflow or it is an error in Nintex O365 scheduler. Please refer to the image below for the errorMy workflow is running fine when manua...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 834
  • Replies 3

Workflow is not being performed, Status only stays "Started"

Hi Everyone,I have this workflow that creates appointment using the action Exchange Online Create Calendar Item. My problem is that when I am creating an entry in the calendar it works properly but wh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1023
  • Replies 6

How to remove black background in image button on NF O365

Hi Everyone,How to remove the black background in the image button because when we are in the on-prem version this image has no black background and it is a PNG file. But when I create a image button ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1223
  • Replies 2

How to put a default text or help text in a form field in O365

Hi Everyone,I'm having trouble making this work. In our On-Prem version Null display text is working just fine. But when we migrated to Office 365 it seems that the Null display text is not working. I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1606
  • Replies 3