Latest Posts

After the migration of our Sharepoint our nintex f...

We are receiving an error " Sorry, something went wrong Unable to find the default new form for list [List Name] ". I tried deleting the nin...

O365 create item action error The field or propert...

Our workflow is working fine all along then it suddenly experience the error "The field or property 'Other_x0020_ResourcesId' does not exist. ". We d...

Exchange Online create calendar item issue (The us...

My workflow that has an "Exchange Online create calendar item" action has been working fine for several months then suddenly this week the workflow s...

How to monitor workflows that has been suspended o...

Hi, Is there a way i can monitor if the workflow failed to run either terminated or suspended. Because i can't click all the entries and manua...

How to let the user subscribe or unsubscribe to em...

Hi, We have this group that involves many users. But as time goes by a lot of them has been transferred to other team. We want to have a email...

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

Hi, Our list is working fine for several months now then all of a sudden when Im opening the nintex form to create an item i'm getting the "Th...

Checkbox to hide and show panel field

Hi Everyone, I have this survey form that has a 3 checkbox field. What i want to happen is when the checkbox on the sad emoji is checked...

The value cannot be read as type 'Boolean'...

Hi, My workflow suddenly stop working when i add a new column (Type: choice). My workflow keeps on being suspended because i think the new col...

How to put Image in rich text field or edit the co...

As the title said. Is it possible to put image on a rich text or edit the color of the column just by using a workflow? What i want to happen ...

GetUsersByGroupNameAsync' did not return succe...

Hi Everyone, My site workflow is working fine for several months now. But suddenly it stop working the workflow is being terminated and the er...

How to store attachment file

Hi, I just want to ask how would I store an attachment. I have this workflow that runs when an item is created and will create another item on...

Why is my Workflow is sending 8 to 15 emails

Hi Everyone, I have this workflow that has been running fine. But starting last week every time that it will run it will send around 8 to 15 e...

Scheduled Site Workflow is always being terminated...

Hi Everyone, I have this site workflow on sharepoint O365 that always being terminated. But when I run it manually it runs smoothly. It is jus...

Workflow access denied on user who has light contr...

Hi Everyone, I have this calendar app which has a several workflows. It's running for about a month now and I didn't experience any issue up u...

How to hide a field in Calendar App form in O365

Hi Everyone, Given that there is no nintex form in the Calendar App in O365. Is there a way I can have a field that will be hidden base on the...

O365 Scheduled workflow being terminated

Hi Everyone, I'm having trouble finding out what's wrong with my workflow or it is an error in Nintex O365 scheduler. Please refer to the imag...

Workflow is not being performed, Status only stays...

Hi Everyone, I have this workflow that creates appointment using the action Exchange Online Create Calendar Item. My problem is that when I am...

How to remove black background in image button on ...

Hi Everyone, How to remove the black background in the image button because when we are in the on-prem version this image has no black backgro...

How to put a default text or help text in a form f...

Hi Everyone, I'm having trouble making this work. In our On-Prem version Null display text is working just fine. But when we migrated to Offic...

Office 365 Send an email issue

Hi Everyone, I have this problem that sending an email never finishes. I have this group of contacts that has around 200+ members and it seems...