Latest Posts

People picker show only users from one sharepoint ...

Hi, I have a people picker field in my nintex form. Now it shows all the users. I need to filter it to only users in a share point group "...

Find date difference Excluding Holydays

Hi, I have two date fields StartDate and ExpectedEndDate. Also one list PublicHolydays which will contain all public holyday dates. I need to e...

Find the user who completed the task and update in...

Hi, I have a nintex workflow task which is assigned to a sharepoint group of 3 members. The task needs anyone approval to get completed. I ...

Retention period for Nintex workflow Tasks?

Hi, I want to know the retention period of nintex workflow tasks. I read some where that the workflow tasks will be automatically deleted after...

Nintex Workflow create list of Dates

Dear All, I need to create a list of Dates . I have a start date (11/01/2018) and have a integer value (eg:4). I need to create a list like,...

Multiple Assingnee Flexi Task

Hi, I have a flexi task with multiple assignees (one group and individual) . When i check the workflow task list i can view Assigned To ...

Nintex form compatability with firfox

Dear All, I have one workflow with different task steps. The task forms loads and submit perfectly in chrome and internet explorer...

Nintex forms userProfileLookup not picking the Dep...

Hi All, I have a Request form in which the RequestedBy user loaded at first and i want to show the department and workphone of the curre...

Nintex form How to print a form data? I don't ...

Hi All, I have on receipt form created using Nintex forms. The user will fill the details and has to print it. I want to know how to pri...

Nintex workflow update the workflow task list '...

Hi All, I need to update the workflow task list Description column to one of the value in my List Item. I have one flexi task w...

Nintex Filter lookup on radio button selection?

Hi All, I have two lists Category and services. The lists are connected 1:N relation. Category i am showing as radio button list in the form....

How to claim workflow task back?

Hi All, I have a criteria of workflow ex: There is a Manager level user group who will approve the request and will assign the task to some tec...

How to get who approved the flexi task outcome?

Hi All, I have a flexi task in my workflow. I need to get who approved or rejected the flexi task.The task assigned to a group of use...

Nintex workflow how to send Approval request to in...

Hi, I have one list Requests. I want to send approval request to initiators manager for each request. Share point users are coming from acti...

Sharepoint External data column as dropdown list i...

Hi All, I am new to Nintex . I have 3 sharepoint external data columns which i am connecting to a external database. My requirement is to show...

Query Sql Control does not works

Hi All, I am using a query sql control in my workflow to save data to an external database. I checked with the connection and execute q...