Latest Posts

K2 5.4 Upgrade fail at K2 Server update.

Hello guys, I need some help as I just ran into error while upgrading my K2 5.0 to K2 5.4. I had the dreaded 'a blocking error has occurred and s...

How to create a portal for external users to actio...

How to create a portal for external users to action tasks and attach document. Without been part of the AD

Could not Load file or Assembly Services.Oracle ve...

Why do i get this when i try to use a Stored procedure from Oracle Database? I keep getting this Error, I am wondering why this is so. I ...

I am getting this Error as regards to Processes on K2 which uses the sharepoint, online sharepoint library, does this have to do with the online shar...

Edit smart object data type

How do i change smartobject data type

K2 intergration with outlook calendar

How to create outlook calendar apointments on k2

K2 Application (Processes) responds to Mobile View...

Ability of K2 Application to be viewed in Mobile mode while accessing the app on mobile device browser. Thanks

SourceCode.Workflow.Common.EWS O365 IP 52.98.16.19...

connection strings are correct. Exception: The request failed. Unable to connect to the remote server","anonymous","0.0.0.0",""Error", "General","0",...

Consuming REST service in K2 Five, for POST method...

Hello all, I have an urgent need for a current project. Can anyone provide me with SERVICE BROKER to consume REST service. Thank you. ...

SourceCode.Workflow.Common.EWS; Autodiscover failu...

SourceCode>Workflow.Common.EWS:Autodiscover Failure: The Exchange seever is not available, the password is incorrect or the e-mail address

Actioning task in a Workdesk remains Open

Um i have a Question. I want to do something like this, Should a task be on a workdesk and it has been actioned, i want it to leave the workdesk imme...

Expression to Accept IP Address

I need a K2 Expression to accept IP Address in the below format. IPv4 255.255.255.255

Workflow Error

System.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized attribute 'useDefaultSecurityLabel'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:Program Files...

Using Images as static Background watermark

I want a static Watermark on my form and I dont want it to repeat. Now here i have this css I have used and i have also added the Data Label Now How...

K2 Installation Problems

Asides using the K2 VMDK (Which is about 25GB by Download) is there anyother way i can install K2 on my PC which is basically 8GB by Default? and I h...

Creating Extensions in Visual Studio

I use Visual Studio 2017 now i want to start with the K2 Extensions And i dont have an idea of where to start. What do i have to install on My visual...

SQLUM Setup

Have setup K2 Forms STS as the only authentication configured in the realm to issuer and claims mapping. But Form not redirecting to another Login P...

Print JPG in PDF File from K2 Database

I have this <file><name>samris.jpg<content>/9/74e....= </content></name></file> Which K2 saves to a Colum...

K2 VMCore on 8GB RAM Host PC

Can the K2 Core 6.1sit on a Virtual Machine (VMWARE/ VIRTUALBOX) where the Host computer is about 8GB RAM Capacity Please do let me know as soon as p...

Issue with email escalation for multiple approvers...

When i configure an escalation email for multiple approvers, it sends the escalation message of all of the approvers in the group to each of them, he...