Latest Posts

How to save radion button list value to smart obje...

I have a two button radio button list with static values of Yes or No. If on the smart form the submitter selects Yes the smart object create method ...

• By jaswerl
  • December 03, 2020  12:43

I am trying to acertain the value of two radio but...

I added a message box to load the radio button control just after I used Transfer data to blank out a yes score. This is what I got: What the heck do...

• By jaswerl
  • December 02, 2020  08:07

How can I let a submitter action a worklist task ...

Thanks in advance for any help you can provice. This is K2 5.3 and Smart forms .I have a form requesting a credit card. The submitter must fill out...

• By jaswerl
  • October 28, 2020  12:48

People Picker populates but throws people picker r...

See the attached screen shot. This was working this morning and all I did was create an a datafield to hold the telephone number and an expression to...

• By jaswerl
  • October 19, 2020  13:44

Is there a way with rules to convert or caste AD N...

Hi All I hope you have a good weekend. I have a people picker tied to the AD User Smart Object. Using the system value Name returns domain/username....

• By jaswerl
  • October 16, 2020  13:10

Two forms with same rules for AD but 2 different R...

In our active directory the City is represented with a numerical character. On the form we want to spell out the City. I created a Smart object calle...

• By jaswerl
  • October 13, 2020  14:33

Message box meant for submitter appears for every ...

A validation rule checks for a reqular expression in a field on change. This message is meant only for the submitter. However, the message appears fo...

• By jaswerl
  • March 12, 2020  10:45

Record Approval when the Approval is made from the...

This seems like it should be a simple fix. We have a list view in a form that records the approvals for a form that has several approvals. it lists U...

• By jaswerl
  • November 12, 2019  11:55

Can you put data from another smart object into a ...

I have a list view based on the Activity Instance Destination reporting object. I want to conditionaly place activity name or text in the coulumn bas...

• By jaswerl
  • October 16, 2019  09:32

Expression evaluates strangly

Why does this expression write "false" in the datalable when the Activity Instance ID equals 20?

• By jaswerl
  • October 15, 2019  11:13

I want to apply changes to attachemnt list on subm...

I want a smart form to submit if a document or documents are attached to the form. I have a count aggregation on the document columns and I am using ...

• By jaswerl
  • September 23, 2019  10:11

Get List Method does not seem to pull back a list ...

I'm new to K2 5 so excuse my ignorance if this is a simple problem that has been solved before. I have 2 unbound rules on the form that are called f...

• By jaswerl
  • August 22, 2019  09:59

Cannot save value to SmartObject from a View

I have a form with several views yet the undrlying SmartObject covers all the views on the form not individual views. I added a property Cost center...

The Delete and Add Functions are missing when I cr...

In K2 5 why are the Add and Delete functions missing from a list view I make edit able. See the old list here; and the new list below: I desperately...

How can I make an item added to an editable list s...

I am new to K2 programming so forgive me if I ask too many questions. I have an editable list that users can add one to several rows of informatio. I...

• By jaswerl
  • March 04, 2019  09:24

Weird SmartForm presentation issue after upgraging...

We have 5 smart forms and a portal in k2 5. After upgrading one of the forms upon opening scrolls to the bottom of the form instead of the top. This ...

• By jaswerl
  • February 27, 2019  06:04

How to set a condition that a list view is empty f...

We have a list view that items get added to by a feature on another, populated list view. Any number of item can be added to the first list view. I n...

• By jaswerl
  • February 25, 2019  13:59

Where can I find the security labels

Were can I find the K2 security lables for AD Groups for use in the UMUser SMO resolve group users method.

Cannot resolve users from AD Group

I found this string: http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/AD-groups-in-k2-roles/td-p/36371 but the issue with AD Groups resolving was never an...

• By jaswerl
  • April 28, 2014  06:45