cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Lookup field value?

Hey,I have a worlkflow runs on a List A. List A has a column CA that is a look up from another list B (text filed CB).So when the user fills the CA, the list brings the value from CB. I want to show t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by nada
  • | March 20, 2019 06:29
  • Views 320
  • Replies 1

Running workflow in a mobile device

Hi,I have a created a Form/workflow that works fine when creating new items in a SharePoint list. The problem is when trying to run it via a mobile device in the SharePoint app. I get an error msg aft...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by nada
  • | February 06, 2019 06:15
  • Views 429
  • Replies 1

The attempted operation is prohibited because it exceeds the list view threshold enfo

Hi,I got this error and it couses that the workflow gets suspended when the task list exceeded 5000 threshold. I have reindexed the task list as most of the articles suggets and now it shows only 1000...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by nada
  • | October 01, 2018 00:17
  • Views 758
  • Replies 3

How to clear a lookup field if being hidden in the runtime

Hi,I have this scenario, I want the user to chose from a cascade lookup list as follows:Select the Language :English, Swedish, Norwegian., After selecting the language another drop down appears with l...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by nada
  • | January 30, 2018 04:31
  • Views 373
  • Replies 0

Error message when adding variables

Hey,I get an error message whenever i try to add and save a new variable! IAny idea about it?RegardsNada

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by nada
  • | October 26, 2017 23:38
  • Views 959
  • Replies 6

How to re-run a new version of the workflow on an Item

Hi,We are using Nintex workflow for O365 for buildning Case Management System.In some stage of the production we found that the workflow was malfounctioning and thats whey we modified it.Now, how can ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by nada
  • | October 05, 2017 02:46
  • Views 1966
  • Replies 6

How to add rules to multiple controls in the new responsive forms

Hi, I have 2 questions,First I'm trying to add a validation rule to multiple controls but it simply doesnt work, at least the way it is working in the classic form designer. I select the control and c...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by nada
  • | August 31, 2017 03:09
  • Views 1429
  • Replies 3

How to add rules to multiple controls in the new responsive forms

Hi,I have two questions,First I'm trying to add a validation rule to multiple controls but it siply doesnt work, at least the way it is working in the classic form designer.I select the control and cl...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by nada
  • | August 31, 2017 02:59
  • Views 894
  • Replies 3

Telephone number of the initiater (employee) automatically retrived

Hey , I need the telephone number of the initiater of the workflow (who is an employee in the company ) be filled automatically in a sharepoint list . I have tried Office 365 Query User Profile action...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by nada
  • | April 24, 2017 02:01
  • Views 717
  • Replies 5