Latest Posts

Send SMS through workflow

Does anyone know if it is possible to send an SMS message through Nintex workflow without having to use a 3rd party vendor? I did read this ...

set date and time with drop down

Is it possible to set a date and time field on a Nintex form based on a value in a drop down? If Completed in selected in the status field, w...

calendar icon past 2007

We have a form that asks for DOB. When the user clicks on the calendar icon to change the date, it only goes back to 2007. If we choose a date in...

SQL Request in Repeating Section of Form

I have an expense reimbursement form that uses and SQL request to pull in department numbers in a drop down as one column in the repeating sectio...

redirect on a webpart

I am trying to get my form to redirect to a new page when the user clicks save or submit. If they click save, they should be redirected to a save...

• By lgiambar
  • September 29, 2017  10:15

Redirect not working

Can someone please help me troubleshoot this? I have been fighting with trying to get this form to redirect for far too long now and I can not...

• By lgiambar
  • September 11, 2017  09:55

Background color on print

I am trying to get my forms to print without a background color. I have tried a few css commands and can not seem to get it to work. Does anyo...

Workflow not ending

I have a workflow that errors out occasionally for some reason. It gets to the end workflow action and it won't end. Instead it loops back throug...

Query a list to see if a value in a collection var...

I have two lists that I am working with. The main one has my Nintex form on it. The form has multiple people picker fields on it. What I need to ...

Item permissions up chain of managers

I am wondering if anyone knows how to set item level permissions in a workflow to where an item can be viewed by the workflow initiator's manage...

Condition in workflow based on lookup value

I have a lookup control on my form that pulls values from a list. The user selects the appropriate value and submits the form. If a specific valu...

Diagnose workflow error

This workflow errors out occasionally and I can not determine why. Is there any way to get more details? Perhaps any details on what data is actu...

Sql Request Control Background Color

Is it possible to change the background color of an SQL request control? it is currently white and I would like it to match the rest of the contr...

Nintex form attachments to a new library

Is there a way to move attachments from a Nintex item form to a new SharePoint library? We have an expense reimbursement Nintex form and want to ...

submit redirect based on if user is in group

Is it possible to redirect a user when they click on the submit button based on SharePoint group membership? I tried using the redirect link i...

number of attachments based on calculated field va...

I am creating a expense form and I am trying to validate the number of attachments on my form. First I tried to follow the solution on in thi...

Calculated Value Based on Hidden Field

Is it possible to make a calculated value control work on a hidden field? I am working on a mileage reimbursement form and I need to calculate th...

Controls in Repeating Section are Missing

I am working on a mileage reimbursement request which has a lot of rules and calculated values on controls within a repeating section. When I add...

remove claim and domain from current user

I have a people picker field (called EmployeeName) in my form that brings in the current users preferred name. I then have a calculated value fie...

SQL Request Control populating on run now but not ...

When using the SQL Request Control, I am able to successfully connect to our database, and execute the query. When in preview mode, or after pub...