Latest Posts

New Responsive form: text box not resizing as inte...

I am using a New Responsive form on Nintex O365. I have a long text field with the "Auto resize height" option set to Yes. In Display m...

New Responsive form - can I use a rule to "re...

I have a form with multiple groups that contain lots of fields. The groups are show/hide based on a parent checkbox being selected. I want to reset...

New Responsive form designer - "Preview"...

I've been building forms in the New Responsive designer for months. Once you get above the most basic complexity with show/hide rules, the Preview t...

New Responsive form - hide Page 1 in display mode?...

I have a two-page form. The first page is just a message which the user has to acknowledge before proceeding to page 2 that contains the actual form...

New Responsive Form - multi-select control with ad...

I have a form with a lookup control that has a large list of options and it needs to be multi-select. Is this type of control available in New Respo...

New Responsive form: possible to view form that is...

I know in the olden days, you could include different panels in the View form vs. the Edit or New form. Is this capability in the New Responsive for...

after moving to New Responsive Forms designer - li...

I have a list in which the majority of the items have file attachments. Recently I moved from Nintex Classic forms to the New Responsive forms desig...

Popup message when a Nintex form loads?

I am making some changes to an existing form, and I wanted to make a popup message when the form loads to inform users of the new features and proces...

Nintex 365 Form validation based on two choice fie...

I know this is probably easy, but I'm having some poor brain function. I have a form that has two choice fields (among others). In choice ...

Nintex forms: possible to limit the amount of choi...

I have a form with a choice field using a dropdown with about 20 options. Can I only show, say five of them at a time? The scrollable box is sh...

How do I limit the amount of times a choice can be...

I have a list with a choice field, that has 20 different choices in it. Once three new items have been added that select the same choice, I want...

Nintex O365 - Query list using a calculated column...

We know it's not an option to filter query list results with a calculated column. In my case, I have: A list with a choice column containing ...

Renaming one of the choices without screwing up th...

Nintex wizards, I probably have an easy challenge for you. I have a list with 2000+ items. The list has a choice field, and I want to update the...

Is there still no way to run a workflow only once ...

I want to start a list workflow when an item is modified, but only the FIRST time the item is modified. There was a dirty workaround in Nint...

Collection variable for notification emails - not ...

I'm in a unique situation - I am a site owner on two separate Sharepoint instances - one is Sharepoint on prem, the other is Online. I am using ...

I made a copy of my list to use as a test environm...

I have a Production list (with lots of workflows running) and I saved it as a template and created a new List and called it Test, so I can test w...

A couple easy questions for a Nintex Pro...

I have a list with a Nintex form. I would like to do these with Nintex form rules rather than Column / List validation if possible. First off...

Cannot access site workflow inventory!

For a couple days now I cannot access my site workflow inventory. (Gear > Nintex Workflow 2013 > Manage Workflow Inventory) It hangs for...

Cannot view site workflow inventory.

I am owner of a Sharepoint site with around 20 workflows running on a particular list. Yesterday I had an issue reaching the workflow inventory ...

Last modified date hasn't changed in X days - ...

As with everything Nintex, there's probably five ways to do this, what's the best? I have a list with lots of items, and lots of flows running...