cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

after moving to New Responsive Forms designer - list attachments are inaccessible?

I have a list in which the majority of the items have file attachments. Recently I moved from Nintex Classic forms to the New Responsive forms designer. Any old items that had file attachments and we...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | November 18, 2019 12:47
  • Views 33
  • Replies 1

Popup message when a Nintex form loads?

I am making some changes to an existing form, and I wanted to make a popup message when the form loads to inform users of the new features and process. It would just be a dialog box with a message and...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | November 07, 2019 11:03
  • Views 53
  • Replies 2

Nintex 365 Form validation based on two choice fields?

I know this is probably easy, but I'm having some poor brain function.I have a form that has two choice fields (among others).In choice field 1, there are two choices:FundedUnfundedIn choice field 2, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | January 22, 2019 12:50
  • Views 796
  • Replies 4

Nintex forms: possible to limit the amount of choices that display in a dropdown?

I have a form with a choice field using a dropdown with about 20 options. Can I only show, say five of them at a time? The scrollable box is showing like 15 of them.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | January 04, 2019 10:59
  • Views 778
  • Replies 2

How do I limit the amount of times a choice can be made? (Nintex 365)

I have a list with a choice field, that has 20 different choices in it. Once three new items have been added that select the same choice, I want that choice to be eliminated from the list (or throw a ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | January 04, 2019 10:39
  • Views 342
  • Replies 1

Nintex O365 - Query list using a calculated column as a filter?

We know it's not an option to filter query list results with a calculated column. In my case, I have:A list with a choice column containing StatusA Date column containing "the date an item was moved i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | September 25, 2018 11:43
  • Views 435
  • Replies 0

Renaming one of the choices without screwing up the rest of the list?

Nintex wizards, I probably have an easy challenge for you. I have a list with 2000+ items. The list has a choice field, and I want to update the verbiage of one of the choices. However, if I do that i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | August 20, 2018 12:30
  • Views 1108
  • Replies 5

Is there still no way to run a workflow only once when an item is modified? Nintex f

I want to start a list workflow when an item is modified, but only the FIRST time the item is modified. There was a dirty workaround in Nintex 2013 to add a new column containing a 1 or 0, run the wor...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 447
  • Replies 0

Collection variable for notification emails - not working under Nintex for Office 365

I'm in a unique situation - I am a site owner on two separate Sharepoint instances - one is Sharepoint on prem, the other is Online. I am using Nintex 2013 on prem and Nintex for Office 365 for SPO.In...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 621
  • Replies 1

I made a copy of my list to use as a test environment and when I create an entry, pro

I have a Production list (with lots of workflows running) and I saved it as a template and created a new List and called it Test, so I can test workflow functionality without messing up my Production ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | December 22, 2017 07:44
  • Views 583
  • Replies 2

A couple easy questions for a Nintex Pro...

I have a list with a Nintex form. I would like to do these with Nintex form rules rather than Column / List validation if possible.First off, I need to disallow forbidden characters from the item titl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | December 19, 2017 13:51
  • Views 675
  • Replies 7

Cannot access site workflow inventory!

For a couple days now I cannot access my site workflow inventory. (Gear > Nintex Workflow 2013 > Manage Workflow Inventory)It hangs for a minute, then I get a Sharepoint error that isn't helpful...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | November 03, 2017 06:33
  • Views 1218
  • Replies 2

Cannot view site workflow inventory.

I am owner of a Sharepoint site with around 20 workflows running on a particular list. Yesterday I had an issue reaching the workflow inventory (/NintexWorkflow/WorkflowGallery.aspx). It would hang an...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | November 02, 2017 10:20
  • Views 826
  • Replies 0

Last modified date hasn't changed in X days - best way to do this?

As with everything Nintex, there's probably five ways to do this, what's the best?I have a list with lots of items, and lots of flows running on each item. Once the (last modified date is 5 days ago a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | October 24, 2017 09:35
  • Views 281
  • Replies 1

If workflow X has been run before, don't run it again?

Can you do this? I want to run a workflow once per item (whenever it happens to be triggered) and then not again. I have a few of these, with actions that I only would want to run once per item, and n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | October 09, 2017 09:49
  • Views 644
  • Replies 3

Updating an Excel workbook that has data validation with Nintex (Excel Web Services)

I have a workbook that I would like to populate with some list data. I only need to populate a couple NON-VALIDATED cells. The workbook has some validated cells in it, and I'm getting this error : Err...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | September 26, 2017 12:53
  • Views 435
  • Replies 1

Conditional startup options not working?

I've created a workflow that I would like to start on a condition that a field has changed. Below is a screenshot of my workflow settings - Seems pretty simple, I'm comparing the previous value of the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | September 08, 2017 11:30
  • Views 960
  • Replies 5

Getting version history of an Excel document and usable output?

I have a list with a column that contains an Excel file URL that is stored in a library on the same Sharepoint site.Currently I have a scheduled site workflow that runs weekly and pulls items that mee...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 273
  • Replies 1

Moving soon from SP 2013 on prem to SP online. Anything I should be concerned about?

See title. The team that manages our Sharepoint instance is making this migration and I'm concerned that they may not have tested all the Nintex functionality under the new version. If there are speci...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1063
  • Replies 7

Count of collection variables is not correct. Extra semicolons?

Backstory: I have a list that has a yes/no field for "SLA met". This is calculated based on the difference in days between another two fields. If the difference is more than 14 days, the SLA is not me...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1031
  • Replies 9