cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Workflow Error Handling for 'Set Variable' Action

I have a workflow that collects a user ID from a people picker field. This is pulled from the SharePoint user cache that comes ultimately from Active Directory. Part of the workflow is to take that us...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bcasey
  • | March 21, 2017 08:20
  • Views 2418
  • Replies 5

Call Web Service: StartWorkflowOnListItem suddenly stopped working

I have a WF that queries a list and then uses a call web service action to start a WF on the list items that meet the query list criteria.This has been working perfectly for a while, and suddenly now ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bcasey
  • | February 28, 2017 10:42
  • Views 1295
  • Replies 2

Update Item Properties in Document Library Fails

I am using WF to take a list item from a custom list and create a Word document (using content controls). Then, I convert the Word doc to a PDF and save it to a Document Library, along with any attach...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bcasey
  • | February 24, 2017 11:47
  • Views 1076
  • Replies 2

Display Enhanced Rich Text without HTML in Content Control

I am using a WF to create a Word document (using a word template that has content controls) to print a form from a SharePoint list that includes the user responses when filling out the form. Everythin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bcasey
  • | February 13, 2017 10:53
  • Views 4416
  • Replies 4

Auto-delete Item from a Document Library

I am using a WF to take a custom form and convert it into a Word document using a Word template with content controls. Then, I convert the Word doc to a PDF (both of which are saved in a SharePoint li...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bcasey
  • | February 13, 2017 10:44
  • Views 2117
  • Replies 9

Build URL to add Sharepoint Calendar Events to Outlook Calendar

I'm trying to use workflow to generate a URL that when clicked opens an Outlook Calendar entry to save the SharePoint calendar event to the user's Outlook calendar.There are sites detailing this on th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bcasey
  • | January 31, 2017 14:17
  • Views 6325
  • Replies 3

Set Field Value Action Inconsistently Successful

I have a workflow that requests manager approval (flexi task), then uses 'Set Field Value' action to write 'approved' or 'rejected' in a field. The workflow is completing successfully, however, it onl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bcasey
  • | January 20, 2017 10:19
  • Views 2051
  • Replies 22