Latest Posts

Conditional Start on Task List not starting with P...

I am trying to start a workflow if a task has been checked or unchecked. Using the conditional start, I have tried both scenarios below, but neither...

Form validation that requires 4 characters

Hello I have a single line text field which has a maximum of 4 characters called 'Ops ID'. What would a regular expression in a Nintex form val...

Disconnected field in form shows value of previous...

Hello, This seems like it should be very simple, but I must be missing something. I have a field on my form called CCIControl. It is "Not conn...

Validate "To" for Send Notification in T...

I have a task list called "Checklist". When a task is checked off as completed, a workflow runs to send an email notification to a person listed...

How to provide a link to a lookup field in a Send ...

I have a lookup field in my list (called Request ID) which, of course, when I click on it, I am taken to the item in the lookup list. I'd like t...

Query of Second Occurrence of 'For Each Loop&#...

Hello, I have been trying to get this to work for weeks. I have read numerous posts on the subject, but cannot get this to work. I have crea...

How to parse a multiple value field into a collect...

Hello, I have a lookup field called Collateral Type that allows multiple values. For example it may contain 3 values: CHT; EML; ENV. How do I ...

How to save a Lookup field in a collection

Hello, I am using a query to create a Collection of a lookup field. The collection is called vCollTaskOwner1 with a type of collection. When I...

Button to Open New Form on Different List or Modif...

Hello, I am trying to add a button on a form (Requests). The button, (called "Add Employees"), will open up a new form for another list (Reque...

Relational Parent Child Relationship

I have a list called “Requests” with approx. 40 fields. One field is called “Request Type” (lookup field to lstRequestTypes) . lstRequestTypes...

How to show Initiator Name on New Form

Hi, This seems like a basic question, but I was not able to find the answer. When a new item is being created, I would like to show the initiat...

How should I handle a task waiting for approval of...

Hello, I tried to search for the answer to this, but had no luck. If a flex-task sends an email to a person for approval, but that person is ou...

Is there a way to increase the amount of time the ...

When the cursor is hovered over an input field, the column description is displayed for about 6 seconds. Is there a way to increase this time? ...

Can I lookup a person in a table based on a people...

I have a table called "Requests" with a person field called [Requester]. I have a second table called "Employees" with a person field called [E...

How do I create a Parent Child Form to update the ...

Hello, I am using Nintex Forms 2013. I have 2 lists. 1. Departments - Parent table. This is a list of all of the departments. Field "Depar...

Problems with starting a conditional workflow when...

I have a strange problem. Workflow-1 - I have 1 workflow that runs on creation of an item. This workflow updates several fields. Workflow-2 ...

Find approver of a Flexi Task sent to a Sharepoint...

I need to find the approver of a flexi-task that was sent to a Sharepoint Group. The "Create individual tasks for all group members" is checked....

On a workflow Task View, can the 2nd set of button...

Hi, I have a Workflow Task View which a user sees when they approve/reject from a flexi task email. It shows two sets of OK/Cancel buttons. O...

How to remove scroll bar from Memo item on a form

Hello, I have 2 memo fields ([Description of Change] and [Strategy Change Requirements]) on my form. One shows a horizontal scroll bar, and one...

Can I copy the value of a person field from 1 list...

What is the best way top copy the value of a person field from one list to another? I am trying to pick up the owner of a business unit from one...