Latest Posts

Form is referencing the 'Guid' property on...

I am facing an issue in K2 package deployment to SharePoint list. I am getting below error message while deploying the package. I ...

• By Prafull
  • January 31, 2018  11:05

K2 for SharePoint Activation issue

Hi All, I am getting access denied error while activating the K2 for SharePoint on SharePoint site. The acount has Site Collection admin access. ...

• By Prafull
  • January 22, 2018  08:13

File upload control to upload file from SharePoint...

Hi Team, I have requirement where user want file upload control on form which will browse file from SharePoint library and upload to form. Is th...

• By Prafull
  • January 03, 2018  14:16

SmartObject created using SQL table not visible in...

Hello Everyone, In one of my K2 for SharePoint application I have created Smartobject using sql table, but the smartobject is not visible in K2 d...

• By Prafull
  • December 04, 2017  07:05

Unable to see "K2 Workflow" option in it...

I am unable to see "K2 Workflow" option in item context menu for sharepoint list item. It was available till the time I re- configure the K2 for Shar...

• By Prafull
  • October 23, 2017  13:52

How K2 Escalation works

Hi Team, I am trying to set escalation for specific date. Like I have date varaible for which I am setting the date after one action and I have m...

• By Prafull
  • October 05, 2017  12:07

Dynamic (SequentialParallel) "n" number ...

Hi Team, I want to develope the approval process workflow which will have 'n' number of approval step (user will configure the approval steps). I...

• By Prafull
  • September 26, 2017  11:11

K2 Smart form Layout design

Can anyone help me to design the form layout as given in attached image? I tried using table to create the layout, but we cant add views inside the ...

• By Prafull
  • September 20, 2017  13:58

Markup and editing PDF file in K2 smartform

Hi Team, Can we do PDF markup and editing with K2. for eaxample if user attached the PDF file with samrt form and Reviewer wants to edit the pdf ...

• By Prafull
  • August 14, 2017  09:30

UserGroup Permission screen for user to select per...

Hi Team, I have requirement where user need a screen to assign different permission for deifferent user and group for particular item. How can I ...

• By Prafull
  • August 11, 2017  06:53

Delete user task if rejected in parallel process

In my workflow I have parallel approval. I have assigned task to Approval "A" and Approval "B" in parallel. A and B can have more than one user. So ...

Upload document into document library using smartf...

I have created smartfiorm for document library using documnet library smartobject. I have some extra metadata field in document library other than de...

Query SharePoint list to get list item in workflow...

Hi Everyone, I have a approval matrix which has different combination of items with approvers. I want to query this list and get appropriate item...

Populate people picker value on dropdown selection...

Hi Everyone. I wanted to populate the user field on selection of dropdown value. How I can achieve this in K2 smartforms. It should be like looku...

Assign user task using data field not working

Hi, I am retrieving user from SharePoint list using smartobject's get list item by title method in K2 designer workflow. I am able to get the use...