cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Connection between On-prem and Online

The Knowledge Base how-to's indicate there is a method to connect between on-prem and online - "the connection between SharePoint 2013 or 2016 and SharePoint Online is one way only (On-Prem -> Shar...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by gman
  • | April 23, 2019 17:00
  • Views 1903
  • Replies 5

Setting Short Date-Date variable to text loses a day

Just thought I'd see if anyone else encountered this issue when converting a date variable to text or using the Short Date variant of a Date variable. I'll submit this to support, but wanted to share ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gman
  • | March 29, 2016 12:09
  • Views 660
  • Replies 0

Copy to sharepoint - not in Site Workflows

The "Copy to SharePoint" action is enabled on our sites & site collections. It shows up in Nintex editor for document libraries, but when creating a Site Workflow, the action doesn't show up in th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gman
  • | January 18, 2016 13:18
  • Views 1381
  • Replies 3

Nintex Workflow 3.1.6.0 Update question: copy correct content type

In the release notes for Nintex Workflow update 3.1.6.0 there is the following fix: Corrected an issue where a 'Copy to SharePoint' action does not copy the correct 'content type' (14332).I'd like to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gman
  • | November 18, 2015 07:44
  • Views 400
  • Replies 0

How to delete workflow definition - completely

I’m finding that if I delete a library that has a Nintex workflow of a specific name, the workflow name cannot be reused – even though it doesn’t exist elsewhere on the sub-site. I check the site sett...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gman
  • | August 12, 2015 14:00
  • Views 5017
  • Replies 5

Using UpdateListItems doesn't appear to support Person/Group field type

We're building a Nintex WF on SP2013 to update various lists we reuse on multiple site collections within our farm. In cases when list items need to be updated, we're using the Web Request action succ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gman
  • | July 31, 2015 13:11
  • Views 5766
  • Replies 6

Need Flexitask task ID while pending

I want to build a web part page to link a list with the tasks created for each item. Even though the tasks get created and know which list item their related to, I can't determine where the connection...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gman
  • | February 06, 2015 14:37
  • Views 1708
  • Replies 9