Latest Posts

Radio button size? CSS HTML help

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has figured out how to increase the size of some controls such as the Radio Button Control? I would assume the checkb...

JQuery place view above Workflow Task Approval vie...

Good day all, I have been trying to figure out how to place a view above the Workflow View in a form (The one that lets you approve or reject or wha...

Composite SmartObject with "Azure AD User&quo...

I have been trying to create a Composite SmartObject that includes the Azure AD User SmartObject with the List method. On the original SmartObject I ...

Responsive Email Design for 5.3

Does anyone's roles involve designing responsive html emails by any chance? if so I'd like to ask what tool you use for that. The website topol.io ...

Environmental Variables, are they live? and how do...

so I ocasionally make use of environmental variables, because if I want to be able to test in Dev, I don't want emails going to production distributi...

Autocomplete Strict Validation False at the Form o...

This is more of a curiosity question as I'm not sure many people would encounter the need for this, but if someone has I'd love to hear of potential ...

K2 Studio Workflow Server not showing workflows (N...

The version of K2 is 4.7 The workflow server connection string seems to check out: Does anyone know what the issue could be?

K2 Five: Task Destination one at a time?

The legacy tool K2 Studio had a feature when assigning tasks to multiple users. It could assign tasks to one user at a time, so it would follow ...

Javascript click attachment control to download

Has anyone ever tried to click an attachment control in the background? I'm finding it very difficult. Normally, if it was just a button, a simple jq...

Is it possible to reference an Environmental Varia...

I know it's probably not a good idea to edit the global ASPX pages of K2, But it worked out really well when I threw the Google Analytics script in t...

CSS pseudo element li:after not showing

I am trying to display a step progress bar at the top of a form. I'm trying to do it this way to not rely on a broker. The URL of the step bar is her...

picker "Not Equals" filter not working.

I know that the picker does not have a "NOT CONTAIN" filter, sadly for us all as it would be quite helpful. However it does have a "NOT EQUALS" ...

Rendered HTML Links edit in workflow

I am trying to create a workflow that sends an email with some info and a link that is dynamically generated. K2 now has the ability to directly rend...

Active Directory Custom Attributes K2 Five

Is it possible to modify the K2 AD Broker somehow so that it pulls some other attributes? I have a couple of them such as "employeeID" and others tha...

See / copy system views in designer

I know it's a dangerous game to play but right now I would be the only one doing it. There is a few system views that I would like to reuse instead o...

"Disable the Form" Rule action not disab...

I'm building a registration form with some checks while the form initializes, so I had a semi elaborate bunch of "if conditions" "else", but everythi...

Using external JavaScript Libraries in SmartForms

So there have been a few posts regarding JavaScript libraries but it never seems like they are conclusive. I have tried to use a few external JavaScr...

Charts and Graphical Visualization

Has anyone had any luck working with JS Charting tools on K2? I have tested a couple of times with Charts.js and most recently with D3.js( https://d...

Active Directory Computer Objects?

Has anyone found a way to work with Computer Objects in AD from K2? Is there any Custom Broker anywhere? or any way to do this?

Completely remove smartstarter application?

Brand new instance of K2 Five (5.2), I was testing the smartstarter applications a bit just to see how much modification they would require to apply...