cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Nintex form to pdf in workflow that approves - O365

Hi!Please explain to me the form converting to pdf through workflow. I have a client who has tens of forms in one list (previously made with Infopath).Those forms now need to make into Nintex forms an...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | February 17, 2017 07:53
  • Views 1135
  • Replies 5

How to Display Choice Field in Email

The problem is that Choice Field Nintex Workflow email shows too much script to end user so how this can be corrected to look like nicer and like a normal email.This how it looks now in email: {"__met...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | September 19, 2016 23:16
  • Views 1075
  • Replies 3

How to capture mobile camera photos and submit them to an image library with Nintex M

Does anyone has answer to my question? The need is to capture picture with mobile phone and send it to SharePoint image library, which is showing those pictures on the front page as image slider. Does...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | June 06, 2016 07:01
  • Views 630
  • Replies 3

Is it possible to person filling-in Nintext form without user rights to list?

I have a client who has O365 but only few person can have user rights to it. They have Nintex in O365 only, but would like to make beautiful form for every person in their company to fill-in and submi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | February 18, 2016 05:04
  • Views 663
  • Replies 7

How to remove spaces in item url?

My client is using O365 Nintex workflow and due to spaces in item url, items url isn't all hyperlink. This is inconvenient to end users as the hyperlinks isn't working. I found solution to remove spac...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | December 14, 2015 02:56
  • Views 1686
  • Replies 10

Can change from http to https effect on workflow performance?

I have a client who has noticed that workflow isn't always create task from a new item, and there's no mark on workflow that anything as happened. All worked fine just while ago, so we are thinking if...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | December 01, 2015 05:30
  • Views 142
  • Replies 1

How to hide values under a control in Nintex mobile layout?

Thanks to new White theme in Nintex mobile in iPhone and iPad, hiding values under controls don't work anymore. As you can see picture below black borders can be seen on control even those are under t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | July 30, 2015 00:28
  • Views 136
  • Replies 1

Nintex mobile don't bring all information to the SharePoint list ... what's wrong?

I have a SharePoint list with a Nintex form which includes repeating section. With the Nintex mobile we have noticed a problem: Not all information added in repeating section is appearing to form when...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | June 02, 2015 02:11
  • Views 245
  • Replies 4

Is it possible to det Nintex forms default texts to local language?

I have a client who's need is to have Nintex form in different local languages but it seems that default texts like Attach file and error messages cannot be localized. Is that really so? Please help.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | May 25, 2015 02:36
  • Views 465
  • Replies 4

How to migrate Nintex forms and workflows 2010 to O365 SharePoint which has Nintex fo

This fall my client will be facing situation to migrate and upgrade Nintex forms and workflows 2010 to O365 SharePoint witch has Nintex forms/workflows 2013 installed already. How to proceed with this...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | April 09, 2015 06:03
  • Views 353
  • Replies 1

Does anyone have solution to accordion like functionality with Nintex forms -- maybe

I have a situation to make an accordion functionality to form. You can grow and close headings with controls underneath, just like site structure is mostly presented.+ heading+ heading- heading contro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | March 31, 2015 22:42
  • Views 662
  • Replies 3

Nintex form with repeating section - counting values

I have a Nintex form (in O365) with repeating section, in that section is to controls that needs to separately count procent of total of each control. Let me illustrate this problem...Repeating sectio...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | February 15, 2015 23:52
  • Views 1571
  • Replies 4

Workflow to assign task to update a form

I'm new with Nintex workflow and need some advice.I have list with Nintex form for two people (initiator and inspector) to fill-it-out, and I need a workflow to assign task to inspector to update the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | February 04, 2015 03:38
  • Views 503
  • Replies 4

Nintex form - hide panel from current user if it is same as selected in people picker

Hi!I have a problem with people picker field.Q: How can I hide certain panel from current user if she/he is the same as selected in people picker -field?When setting up a formula in condition there's ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sarisime
  • | January 14, 2015 03:59
  • Views 4296
  • Replies 15