Latest Posts

How to change the field order in Request Data form...

Hello community, what is the best way to change the order of two content type fields in a NWF request data form? I was not able to change the order...

How to get SharePoint folder names?

Hello community, we have a SharePoint library with a folder structure 4 levels deep. I need to get all folder names of a document in separate v...

cannot find workflow association

Hi community, We are preparing the Nintex 2010 to 2013 migration. When using Aarons tool Workflow Migration Preparation Tool to figure out t...

query list not working for the first item in a col...

Hi community, We use SharePoint Server 2010 and Nintex Workflow 2010 (v2.4.6.0 - International). I have a strange problem with query list using...

strange behavior web service lists.asmx web method...

In a workflow we use web service lists.asmx with method UpdateListItems to create an item in another list and later on to update this item. Thi...

modified dates not properly evaluated in a conditi...

Hi community, I have a strange problem with modified dates not properly evaluated in a condition. The workflow copies a list item to another ...

"Copy to SharePoint" does not update ite...

Hi Community I use the "Copy to SharePoint" action to copy item attachments to a document library. When no error occurs a Web service removes...

How to manage content approval in another list

Hello Community. I need to keep two lists in the same site in synchrony. Therefor I need to prevent people from updating an item in one list ...

copy item and update item action with variable tar...

Hi Nintex Community, I have a master list managing project data () for various units. Items created or updated in the master list need to be cop...

Wait for item update causes excessive logging in h...

Hello community, When checking for large lists I found several Nintex workflow history lists that have been grown very large. Next I checked...