Latest Posts

O365 Task Form not saving

Hi, I have a Task Form in O365 that uses a Save Button, and a Save and Submit Button. When the user clicks the Save and Submit, it works as ex...

Cascading lookup in Nintex Mobile

Hi, Is it possible to create a cascading lookup in a Nintex Mobile app? Specifically, for Android and iPhone. I have seen some articles aroun...

Workflow Designer Access

Hi, How do you prevent Site Owners from creating Nintex workflows? We would like to limit who can write workflows initially in the business. ...

Worklfow suspended - Error: CPU usage limit

Hi, I am receiving this error on a workflow: Details: The workflow instance exceeded the CPU usage limit of throttle of 00:00:01.2000000 and...

Deleted Nintex Form - O365

Hi, I have created a form on a list. I deleted the form as I no longer need it. The issue is that when I try to edit an item in the list, it t...

Copy To SharePoint - Result (On Prem)

Hi, I currently use the Copy To SharePoint action to copy a document from one library to another. The result of the document copy is provided as...

Site Workflow Schedule

Hi, Is it possible to schedule a site workflow more frequently than every 1 hour?

Workflow not starting - O365

Hi, I have a workflow in O365 that uses a Create List Item action to add an item in a list. On that list, I have a workflow that is configu...

External email from O365

Hi, Is there a way to check whether an email was sent via the Nintex Send email activity. I have tried to send to an external mail address fro...

Start Synchronous Workflow - O365

Hi, I would like to call a sub workflow from my primary workflow synchronously. Currently I update fields and Wait for the field to update. I...

Start Workflow - O365

Hi, I am currently trying to start a workflow from within a another workflow. I already use it throughout my solution but in this particular i...

Disable control - O365

Hi, I am currently using a number of forms in an Office 365 solution. Within the forms I frequently use controls that are connected to list co...

Attachments in O365

Hi, Although I have seen some similar questions in thee community, I cannot find an answer for this. Scenario: Office 365 - Workflow using f...

Rules based on Task Outcome - O365

Hi, I have the following form set up in O365. Task Form which has normal field controls, task outcome control, a save button and a submit but...

Custom Script on O365

Hi, I am trying to set a default value to a list lookup using Custom Script but it is not working. The script is as follows: NWF$(document)....

Troubleshhoting tips?

Hi, I am getting this error when I try to submit a form. Does anyone have any tips on how to troubleshoot? "Invalid data has been used to u...

Unable to reach Microsoft Online HRD

Hi, Has anyone seen this error before while running a workflow? It appears in the workflow history. "Unable to reach Microsoft Online HRD" ...

Query XML - An exception occurred while processing...

Hi, I am currently using a RepeaterSection to capture product data. The RepeaterSection is connected to a column in the list where the XML is ...

List Lookup on O365 - Default value

Hi, Quick question that I assume has a simple answer but could not find it in the community. I have a List Lookup control on an O365 form that...

Task Content Type in Assign a Task (O365)

I am trying to configure the Assign a Task action in an O365 workflow. In the Task Actions section, I select the 'Use existing predefined content...