cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Saving with JavaScript

Hi!I try to save a form and redirect it to another page.The save button is hidden with css (.saveButton {visibility: hidden;})and I use a javascript button to fire the function.The redirection is work...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by papancsev
  • | December 01, 2017 06:07
  • Views 4058
  • Replies 7

Current user anomaly

Hi,Have anybody seen that setting the default value at a people pickerto current user not works?When I simulate the (Flexi task) form it works, but when i run a real life scenario the field is empty. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 681
  • Replies 2

When saving workflow task comments not saved

Hi All,I have a multi line text field with "Append Changes to Existing Text" turned ON.The problem is that when users are saving a workflow task with adding some comments to the field, next time they ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1508
  • Replies 8

Lookup numbers in form

Hi,As I see the lookup function in the form only works if thecolumn to filter on and/or(?)value to filter onhas a letter in it.I need to use it to find duplicate numbers in a single line of text field...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1653
  • Replies 12

Update Item based on "people or group"

Hi All,I have a Site WF with an update item action and I want to update a field where the "people and group" column equals a variable that contains also a "people and group" type value.The problem is ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2179
  • Replies 13

Calculating due date with work days

Hi All,I did a lot of search before asking this question, I tough its a basic requirement, but as I see it isn't.I need to calculate the due date in the starting form based on what "task" was selected...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4725
  • Replies 16

Convert form to Word problem

Hi All,I have done several WF's with word conversation, but this time I need to use check boxes as well.The problem is that the check boxes are converted as "True" or "False" in the word output and no...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by papancsev
  • | February 15, 2017 01:32
  • Views 529
  • Replies 4

Calling Excel Service web service license problem

Hi All,I got the license to use Enterprise futures and its enabled at the site, the service is working as I tried it.At the same site I have a WF where I would like to run excel service web service, b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by papancsev
  • | January 12, 2017 08:19
  • Views 1083
  • Replies 6

Nintex Form recalculate a variable

Hi All,I have form variable that use a LOOKUP calculation that collects all the "amount" from the list by filtering an "ID number". + I use a SUM calculation to sum them up and get the total, so far s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by papancsev
  • | January 03, 2017 09:28
  • Views 1122
  • Replies 11

Nintex form bug - Using decision in rule

Hi All,I have an issue with Nintex Form rules, I have a flexi task where I would like to hide some fields until a specified decision is selected. I checked my custom decision values are '444' and '445...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by papancsev
  • | December 08, 2016 01:23
  • Views 1629
  • Replies 5

Count the returned lookup values in Nintex Form

Hi All,Does anybody know how can I count the values returned by a lookup formula?I have a lookup in Nintex Form that returns duplicated values from a list, so its an array of value.Example: Lookup ret...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by papancsev
  • | October 10, 2016 02:12
  • Views 2337
  • Replies 5

Nintex Form lookup/querry list

Hi All!I'm trying for more than a day now to build a calculation in Nintex Form that can check in my "Order" list if a given company have already ordered a given product where the order is still activ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by papancsev
  • | September 13, 2016 03:54
  • Views 482
  • Replies 2

Thousand separators when editing Nintex Form

Hi All!Does somebody know how can I add thousand separators when typing a number? Like: "1.000.000" ?Users would like to see "live" the number they type with thousand separators added instantly and no...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by papancsev
  • | August 17, 2016 04:13
  • Views 260
  • Replies 0

Archive/Move workflow tasks

Hi All,For one of our SP2013 workflow the workflow task list reached its maximum capacity of 10.000 items, and problems start to occur.I'm planning to build a site WF to archive the completed tasks to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1868
  • Replies 9

Calculated (calculation based on other columns) cant use in Nintex Form

Hi All,I have a problem that I can't select my SharePoint calculated columns - field type in SP:Calculated (calculation based on other columns) - in Nintex Form.Its not in the "List Columns" section a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1192
  • Replies 3

Flexi Task Outcome disappear

Hi,Did somebody had the same issue when the Flexi Task outcomes start to disappear and the actions below them jump under another outcome?Now where you see the empty outcomes the actions moved to the l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 979
  • Replies 7

Set Date field value

Hi Folks,Can somebody help how can I set date field "Expected completion date" to be equal to "Requested Completion Date" date field?Both fields are in the same list but in different content type. How...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 999
  • Replies 3

Field not found on the selected list

Hi All,In my Site WF, update multiple item action I have the below error. The workflow was running properly before.I have the Status field in the "Task Tracker" list, so why Nintex cant find it any mo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 569
  • Replies 4

Pause a Loop until every Friday

Hi All,I try to build a WF for SP 2010 where a data request is going out every Friday to users to fill in a time sheet on the "active" tasks they were working on in the week.In nutshell the WF should ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by papancsev
  • | February 26, 2016 02:13
  • Views 1560
  • Replies 12