Latest Posts

EPOCH TIME CONVERSION

I have a workflow where i need to convert epoch time to standard UTC time. I have created a workflow (maybe too long but it works) where i get toda...

Nintex xtension using api v3

In NWC I need to create an xtension using api v3. all the posts I’m seeing suggests that NWC can’t utilise v3 at the moment. is this the case or ...

NWC default storage Tab missing

This maybe too stupid a question to ask - I have just logged into a new customer Tenant but i do not seem to have the ability to create a 'Default St...

NWC Authentication error: Non Permitted Hosts not ...

I have An NWC Workflow with a custom extension into a 3rd party application (IdealFile). The extension created with no issues and the connection ap...

Call web service not working

I have a workflow that uses a web service call "copyitemtolocal". The workflow completes with no error but the document doesn't copy from one si...

Workflow task customisation

Does anyone know of a way to prevent Nintex workflows returning to the "workflow tasks" page once a task has been completed by a user? Ideally t...

I have installed nintex workflow and forms, when i...

I have installed nintex workflow and forms, when i come to the "manage database" section i try and create a database but it doesn't create or giv...