Latest Posts

removing a workflow from my list

Symptoms removing a workflow from my list I had several workflows which I deleted from the artifacts page of an appified l...

Disk is running out of space on K2 server

Symptoms Disk is running out of space on K2 server. Diagnoses The only thing to check from purely K2 s...

Generate PDF error after upgrade form 4.6.9 to 4.6...

Symptoms You receive the following error on the smart forms when trying to generate PDF after upgrade from 4.6.9 to 4.6.11...

Public access to K2 environment

Symptoms Public access to K2 environment We have a K2 setup. To date, it has been accessed with our firewall (not public internet). We no...

Application Form not working in mobile app

Symptoms Application Form not working in mobile app Diagnoses I am new to K2 and I want to use the mobile applicat...

Add List Item Attachments - Data Field Error

Symptoms Add List Item Attachments - Data Field Error Diagnoses I am moving a file from a site in SharePoint 2013 that is in 201...

Product is done see these errors

Symptoms Product is done see these errors Diagnoses This production version of K2 was running since 2014 without issue ...

Error in K2 webpart in SharePoint Online on first ...

Symptoms Error in K2 webpart in SharePoint Online on first load Diagnoses When I first load the page with th...

Unable to install server

Symptoms Unable to install server Diagnoses The installation fails on all components. Resolution We started by killing...

Receiving error message when trying to open K2 stu...

Symptoms K2 Studio client tool failed to open even after re-installing the tool. The following error message was logged. ...

View Flow does not have permissions to view the pr...

Symptoms View Flow does not have permissions to view the process Diagnoses After upgrading from 4.6.6 to 4.6.10 w...

Unable to get proper development license for smart...

Symptoms Unable to get proper development license for smartforms Diagnoses I am trying to install blackpearl and smartf...

How do we disable K2 Smartforms Runtime in K2 thro...

Symptoms How do we disable K2 Smartforms Designer/Runtime in K2 through configured settings? Diagnoses n/a ...

Unable to install K2 smartforms version 1.0.7

Symptoms Try to install K2 smartforms version 1.0.7 on a test environment and receive errors below. Error message- T...

K2Designer will not load, Internet Explorer says &...

Symptoms K2 Smartforms Designer will not load, Internet Explorer says "this page cannot be displayed" Diagnoses ...

Multiple K2 Smartforms Applications

Symptoms Multiple K2 Smartforms Applications Diagnoses We are planning on deploying our second K2 Smartforms appl...

Claims Configuration errors after 4.6.9 upgrade

Symptoms Claims Configuration errors after 4.6.9 upgrade Diagnoses After the K2 4.6.9 upgrade I am getting errors ...

Must declare the scalar variable "@filterPara...

Symptoms Must declare the scalar variable "@filterParamValue1a99f4de1f0b64186831b86be1a008b90ORDER". Diagnoses After upgrading f...

Error while deploying Forms and View using K2 Pack...

Symptoms Error while deploying Forms and View using K2 Package and Deployment tool Diagnoses While deploying a pa...

Smart Actions - User Friendly Updating of Body of ...

Symptoms Smart Actions - User Friendly Updating of Body of Email Diagnoses Currently, the Smart Actions emails are...