cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

CAML Query History List C#

I have some code on my developer machine that removes SharePoint tasks, history list items and items. I am using this query to find the history list items: //Server Object Model CAML Query Syntax SPLi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | June 22, 2020 14:37
  • Views 93
  • Replies 0

Full Control Site Collection Admin Can't develop workflows??

I have an on premises SharePoint 2013 farm. I setup a host named site collection for a user and made him a site collection administrator. He can see 'Workflow Settings' in the ribbon but its disabled....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | February 20, 2020 06:46
  • Views 291
  • Replies 3

How is a Lazy Approval indicated in the nintex tables?

I have the need to query a nintex table to determine if a workflow task was responded to via Lazy Approval. I'm wondering if someone could tell me what table.coumn stores the indicator for a lazy appr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | May 07, 2019 09:19
  • Views 842
  • Replies 2

Active Workflow deleted from Workflow Inventory. Workflows now failing after republis

So when we click on an item in SharePoint (onprem) the item comes up fine but when going to the 'workflows' link it fails saying that it can't find a column 'Approval3' on the list that the workflow w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | January 29, 2019 08:16
  • Views 793
  • Replies 1

How to clear error status from DB?

A patch was applied this week that caused all workflows to stop running. We have a site workflow that runs on a schedule that failed. The stored procedure rptErroredWorkflows is showing that it is in ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | September 19, 2018 06:19
  • Views 693
  • Replies 2

Move Data partially successful. Need resolution.

I ran the moveData command in my dev farm after pausing the timer service and stopping the web application. The command completed and I restarted the service and the web app as prompted in the powersh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | February 01, 2018 12:54
  • Views 623
  • Replies 1

Remove WF Data and History

My farm is up to170 Nintex content databases and I have been remiss in cleaning up old workflow data and history. Part of the reason for this is that we have a legal requirement to preserve some workf...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | September 09, 2017 14:48
  • Views 1055
  • Replies 0

Find the workflows that are failing on items

In my environment we are using host named site collections for a service that we offer to our clients. Each client has their own site collection and for security and data isolation we use dedicated co...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | September 01, 2017 12:35
  • Views 2943
  • Replies 7

Orphaned Workflow Menu Items

I'm posting this as an alternative to another article posted hereon removing orphaned and duplicate ECB menu Items. That one doesn't work for me since I have around 160 sites to manage with more on th...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | August 16, 2017 14:52
  • Views 674
  • Replies 0

Resource file location not found

We recently updated our NintexWorkflow 2013 Version 3.0.0.0. The issuehere occurred previously but it seems to now be logging even more of these.Failed to read resource file "C:\Program Files\Common F...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | August 04, 2017 08:43
  • Views 1399
  • Replies 2

Actual Database Mappings not reflected on the 'View Database Mappings' page

I have a couple of sites that are not displaying correctly on the 'View Database Mappings' page. They are showing the old mappings. They are showing correctly on the 'Nintex Workflow Database Setup' a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | June 07, 2017 15:42
  • Views 1244
  • Replies 2

Display Workflow History on Task List

We use a third party workflow solution as part of our core client offering. One of our clients recently asked that they be able to see the previous assignee on a task that has been delegated or escala...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | February 25, 2017 08:30
  • Views 1714
  • Replies 1

Query LDAP in a loop or with a collection

In one of the workflows we are using wesend emails out to a number of users. This could be anywhere from a single user up to ahandful or more. Currently we query a group in a specific OU and return a ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | February 24, 2017 13:03
  • Views 3730
  • Replies 9

Reddit Nintex Community

Just wanted to let folks know there is a Nintex subReddit that can be used in addition to this site.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | February 15, 2017 11:56
  • Views 1714
  • Replies 19

Show previous assignee on Task view

Wondering if anyone has solved this problem and would share some ideas on this. We have task delegation, both short term and long term. If a task is delegated the only place to ask was delegated from ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | February 09, 2017 07:29
  • Views 1937
  • Replies 9

Nintex Workflow Version Requirements

There is contradictory information floating around regarding the minimum requirements needed for using the Hawkeye product. In one posta user states that the enterprise subscription is required. In an...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | February 08, 2017 08:09
  • Views 772
  • Replies 1

Task Delegation Details

One of my developers recentlycontacted me about long term delegation not functioning properly. Because we have multiple clientseach withtheir own URL (host named site collections) we could not use the...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | January 17, 2017 08:17
  • Views 1232
  • Replies 0

The ConnectionString Property has not been initialized.

When clicking Save or Publish ona workflow you may get an error message that reads:soap:ServerServer was unable to process request ---> The ConnectionString property has not been initialized.The re...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | January 09, 2017 11:32
  • Views 1338
  • Replies 0

Nintex use of Microsoft.RTC.Client

We are using Nintex 2013 Workflow Standard on SP 2013 Enterprise. We have been getting loads of errors logged in our ULS for a missing dependency on the RTC.Client.Psom. Below is an example:Load Workf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | November 28, 2016 07:38
  • Views 841
  • Replies 4

Hook into Auto Escalate event?

My workflow team is usingNintex Workflow 2013 Standard in SharePoint 2013 Enterprise.I have a few workflows that run on a custom list and have a need to update a field in the item list when the Task i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | October 05, 2016 14:52
  • Views 290
  • Replies 0