cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

How to send 1 bulk email to everyone on a list using a site workflow

I have a signup list and I need to send 1 email to everyone on that list. I have attached the test list and site workflow. The workflow does not error, but I do not receive an email.*I think I have th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | August 22, 2017 12:50
  • Views 1623
  • Replies 8

How to combine several IF statements in a calculated value field?

This formula is working in a SharePoint calculated column but now I am needing to build a repeating section and I cannot getthis same formulato workon aNintex formwithin a calculated value field. Note...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | August 15, 2017 11:26
  • Views 2603
  • Replies 3

How can I copy a Document to another Document library and maintain Versioning?

How can Icopy a document from one document library to another document library and save versioning? The Copy to SharePoint actionDOES NOTsave versioning.Emily Billing‌

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | July 18, 2017 14:29
  • Views 1146
  • Replies 5

How to move a document to a different library and save versioning

I need to be able to move a Standard document to a archive library and save the versioning. Any idea how I can accomplish this task? I tried the following, but it returnsa "Unexpected error occurred w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | October 11, 2016 08:18
  • Views 451
  • Replies 1

How to update a multiline text column with form lookup value data

I have a form with a lookup field on the form where the employees can select several product codes (often more than 256 characters long).I am needing to store the values on the form to a multiline tex...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | August 12, 2016 13:44
  • Views 1751
  • Replies 7

The event is being sent to Exchange Web Services without a time zone

I have a calendar list app and the Nintex workflow action creates a calendar apt. The event is being sent to Exchange Web Services without a time zone at all, so Exchange sends it back without a time ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | May 09, 2016 09:13
  • Views 2708
  • Replies 15

Conditional Startup is not working

I have a simple email notification that I need sent ONLY when the "status comments" field gets modified.For some reason the start up condition is not working and the workflow runs whenever any field o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | May 06, 2016 06:18
  • Views 1950
  • Replies 10

What is the replace function for time for a date and time field

Here is what I have on my Create Appointment action Start and Date inline function, but it is not recognizing the time replacement.I am trying to create a apt. action for 11:00 on the meeting day, so ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | February 29, 2016 11:33
  • Views 509
  • Replies 2

Can a email be sent as private or confidential

We have PTO emails that a workflow will send, but we want to mark them as private or confidential so that NO delegates on their outlook can see the email.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | February 05, 2016 07:15
  • Views 1173
  • Replies 8

Cannot use NIntex Forms for content type : Nintex Workflow Multi Outcome Task

People are not able to get to task assigned to them where the content type "Nintex Workflow Mulit Outcome Task" is being used. When they receive the email with "click here to respond to your task". Th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | November 30, 2015 13:35
  • Views 2235
  • Replies 16

Why is the people picker not working on a form for some employees

For some reason I have a handful of people who cannot use the people picker on a form. It just has a green spinning icon that never resolves a name or a list of name?We just upgraded to the newest ver...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | November 25, 2015 12:09
  • Views 2044
  • Replies 3

How to get item information into a email for items that meet the query for a site wor

I have a site workflow that queries a list where the start date = the current date. Now my question is how do I provide the information in a email for the end user?They want a email sent so they can v...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | November 03, 2015 09:12
  • Views 741
  • Replies 5

How to default date/time control on form to empty

The date/time column in my SharePoint list is configured to "none", but on the form it keeps defaulting to today's date. How can I get the form date/time control to be empty?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | October 29, 2015 12:56
  • Views 1853
  • Replies 7

What account should I use when building workflows?

Should I use the farm install account, farm admin account or does it even matter? I have been building workflows with my personal account but what happens if my account is ever removed ?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | July 09, 2015 07:08
  • Views 1049
  • Replies 3

How can a workflow create a folder and copy mutiple items in it ?

I want to run a site workflow every week and have it create a folder and copy all the items from one library into the folder. we need a weekly archive of all the documents.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | July 06, 2015 12:49
  • Views 57539
  • Replies 2

Delegate task link does not appear on form when using the "Assign To Do" action.

I want to use the "Assign To Do" action and have the Assigned To person be able to delegate the task.However, when I use the Nintex or OTB SharePoint form...there is not a "delegate" task option on th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | June 08, 2015 07:53
  • Views 423
  • Replies 1

Email Notification Not Working on Site Workflow

I have scheduled this site workflow to run once a day. If the item notify date column equals the current date then it sends an email. It Queries the list and for each item where the notify date column...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | April 17, 2015 12:25
  • Views 500
  • Replies 4

How to display photo of a people or group column set to show field Name (with picture

LOOKS GREAT ON THE LIST, NOT ON THE FORM. HOW DO I GET THE PICTURE TO DISPLAY??

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | April 01, 2015 08:47
  • Views 2732
  • Replies 12

How to send 1 email to "approvers" in a list

This site workflow worked for me!!

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | March 27, 2015 08:59
  • Views 232
  • Replies 2

How to create a workflow that notifies the creator of the discussion when someone rep

I tried to create a conditional start but it did not work. Any ideas?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | March 16, 2015 06:16
  • Views 1148
  • Replies 13