Latest Posts

How to send 1 bulk email to everyone on a list usi...

I have a signup list and I need to send 1 email to everyone on that list . I have attached the test list and site workflow. The workflow does no...

How to combine several IF statements in a calculat...

This formula is working in a SharePoint calculated column but now I am needing to build a repeating section and I cannot get this same formula to...

How can I copy a Document to another Document libr...

How can I copy a document from one document library to another document library and save versioning? The Copy to SharePoint action DOES NOT save ...

How to move a document to a different library and ...

I need to be able to move a Standard document to a archive library and save the versioning. Any idea how I can accomplish this task? I tried the ...

How to update a multiline text column with form lo...

I have a form with a lookup field on the form where the employees can select several product codes (often more than 256 characters long). I am n...

The event is being sent to Exchange Web Services w...

I have a calendar list app and the Nintex workflow action creates a calendar apt. The event is being sent to Exchange Web Services without a...

Conditional Startup is not working

I have a simple email notification that I need sent ONLY when the "status comments" field gets modified. For some reason the start up condition ...

What is the replace function for time for a date a...

Here is what I have on my Create Appointment action Start and Date inline function, but it is not recognizing the time replacement. I am trying ...

Can a email be sent as private or confidential

We have PTO emails that a workflow will send, but we want to mark them as private or confidential so that NO delegates on their outlook can see t...

Cannot use NIntex Forms for content type : Nintex ...

People are not able to get to task assigned to them where the content type "Nintex Workflow Mulit Outcome Task" is being used. When they receive ...

Why is the people picker not working on a form for...

For some reason I have a handful of people who cannot use the people picker on a form. It just has a green spinning icon that never resolves a na...

How to get item information into a email for items...

I have a site workflow that queries a list where the start date = the current date. Now my question is how do I provide the information in a emai...

How to default date/time control on form to empty

The date/time column in my SharePoint list is configured to "none", but on the form it keeps defaulting to today's date. How can I get the form d...

What account should I use when building workflows?...

Should I use the farm install account, farm admin account or does it even matter? I have been building workflows with my personal account bu...

How can a workflow create a folder and copy mutipl...

I want to run a site workflow every week and have it create a folder and copy all the items from one library into the folder. we need a week...

Delegate task link does not appear on form when us...

I want to use the "Assign To Do" action and have the Assigned To person be able to delegate the task. However, when I use the Nintex or OTB S...

Email Notification Not Working on Site Workflow

I have scheduled this site workflow to run once a day. If the item notify date column equals the current date then it sends an email. It Quer...

How to display photo of a people or group column s...

LOOKS GREAT ON THE LIST, NOT ON THE FORM. HOW DO I GET THE PICTURE TO DISPLAY??

How to create a workflow that notifies the creator...

I tried to create a conditional start but it did not work. Any ideas?