cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Send Form Data to Salesforce

Hello,I have a Nintex Form 2013 on-prem version that needs to send form data to Salesforce, when a condition is met.I have a Yes/No field in the form that asks the user "Do you want to send data to Sa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 472
  • Replies 1

Which task action to use?

I have a request for a document review process. Requirements:Task will be assigned to a group of people and all must respond.They want to see two choices as outcomes:1. Approve2. Approval Authority no...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1199
  • Replies 6

Create task and add manager of assignee

Is there a way to capture the manager of assignee and add toworkflow task list? I have a workflow that creates review tasks in workflow task list, but I need for "Manager" value to be populated on the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1534
  • Replies 10

Deleting Tasks

I have a list workflow that creates multiple review tasks in SharePoint 2013 list. My question is if one of those tasks is deleted, will the workflow still complete when the remaining tasks have been ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2299
  • Replies 8

Review Request Escalation Process

I setting upa document review process, and I have a request to send an email notification to a user's manager, when the user has notresponded within 24 hours, to the next level in 48 hours, and finall...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 851
  • Replies 3

Lookup field is displaying "Loading..." in edit mode

I have a Nintex for with a Lookup field and it is displaying “Loading” in edit mode, and does not display the values. It works fine in "New Mode"Please note that the field is been filtered based on th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 767
  • Replies 2

Caculate time spent on each "Status"

Hello,I have a custom SharePoint 2013 list with a Status field, and have a request to capture and calculate the time spent in each status. For example:Status 1 = 4 daysStatus 2 = 1 dayStatus 3 = 2 day...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2406
  • Replies 8

Calculate Business Date

I need to calculate a date based on the value of 2 columns on a SharePoint Task list:A Date and Time column that contains a date, called Due Date. The Due Date might be a different date for each task ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3956
  • Replies 3

Copying SharePoint list items to sql database

I have a request to archive SharePoint library (InfoPathform) items to a SQL database using Nintex workflow. Is there a way to use “Execute SQL” workflow action to write data from a library to SQL dat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5510
  • Replies 7

Display content in multi-line field (text)

I have a requirement to display content into a multi-line field (Plain text) in real-time, based on end user selection in a look-up field “drop-down”. I’m able to pull the content by using the look-up...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1292
  • Replies 2

Extract data from multiple lines of text field

I’m using a list Nintex workflow in SP 2013, I have requirements to extract data from multiple lines text field, and store the data in to another field. Below, please find sample text:“QUALIFICATIONS:...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2049
  • Replies 5

How to convert drop-down selection to all CAPS

I have a 2013 Nintex form with a drop down selection and would like to save the selection in ALL CAPS. I would like for the user to see it in it's proper case but upon submitting the form, convert the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 947
  • Replies 3

How can I use a validation rule to compare a text value

I need help with Nintex Form 2013 to validate if a field value falls within a range:For exampleField 1 is a text field where users enter a codeField 2 is a text field describing the type of codeI need...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2744
  • Replies 1

How to extract text for username?

I have a user name with "domain\user11" and need to be extract text after the "\", how can I achieve this using Nintex WF 2010?Thanks!

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6502
  • Replies 7

Query List Filtering by Date Range

Hello,I'm currently using a Query List Action in Nintex 2010 and need to only look for items that were modified in the last 7 calendar days. Is it possible to filter by that date range? If so what wou...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 11060
  • Replies 4

SetHumanWorkflowApproversMetadata_SystemUpdate

Has anyone ever seen this error:Error in request approval action. Could not find stored procedure 'SetHumanWorkflowApproversMetadata_SystemUpdate'.I have a "Request Approval" action and it's configure...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 640
  • Replies 2